shit and piss in the kitchen

• Hello folks we write in English because its easier to give you the real feelings we have when we do scat piss games we love shit and piss we are totally addicted and more and more in the last days, Mary shits lot and it's soft so its easier for me to swallow it all when i spread her big ass cheeks with my two full hands ,she calls me a big pig and her shit slides into my mouth strait into my throat I'm totally hard and ready to sodomize her my prick full of shit that she sucked clean , she farts in my mouth at the same time while she dumps her brown load I'm very excited and i almost cum but i have no right cause she wants a ride on my messy cock when she has her two big tits full of scat balloting in my face while i grab her ass inserting my finger in her asshole making all the rest of her shit come out on my balls, after this i insert my big tool inside her big fucking ass and i cum on the shit inside licking her two brown mountain while biting on them she was so wet that her shaved pussy was soaked she treat me like a toilet and she wiggle her ass left to right pissing in my wide open mouth telling me to swallow it all, it was has if I had drank 2 liters it was so exciting to see her pissing like that while she grabs her big boobs it was my turn a few seconds later i peed and shat in her mouth and she swallowed all my pile and every drop in big gulp while masturbating her cunt until orgasm , Mary and I we continue to play dirty and filthy every week to report to you guys the true new scat piss stories from us with pictures, we try to put the new ones regularly on kackboard so stay tune for the news watch scat and piss have no secret anymore for us after 35 years of experience now it's still to discover the new thrill about it.everyday after supper late nights, like we are naked at home we are ready to shit and piss anytime , once we shit and piss strait on the kitchen floor stretching our asses while we prepared the diner and we rolled in it in eating and licking the shit on the floor while i fucked her ass hard its stank in all the kitchen and it was slippery with the shit everywhere , we were super excited , when you are nudists it simple to play scat piss game cause you are in the mood anytime for a pooping time , trust me nothing is more exciting than playing messy without any sexual restrictions here some of pictures of this session

Bitte melde dich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.Bitte melde dich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.Bitte melde dich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.Bitte melde dich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.Bitte melde dich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.Bitte melde dich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.Bitte melde dich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.Bitte melde dich an, um diesen Anhang zu sehen.

• ANZEIGE
  • couplescat

Hat den Titel des Themas von „shit and piss in kitchen“ zu „shit and piss in the kitchen“ geändert.
  • Dieses Thema enthält 3 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.