The dirty panty trap, Pt 2

• Here you go then, start cleaning my ass up with your face and mouth NOW! Sheshouts at me. I AM YOUR TOILET MISTRESS NOW AND YOU WILL DO AS YOU’RE TOLD!!!
    So I slowly start to lick at her ass cheeks where the shit was the thinnest,and after a few minutes of this I have a few square inches of one ass cheekthat is clean. My cock is nearly right down, and I’m not so sure that I’m intothis, this is a lot of human waste to consume for the first time. She thenstarts to taunt me with a reward, I still have piss and if you do a good job,I’ll give you my piss wash all my shit down with. Plus I’ll let you cum, butnot until I’m satisfied that you’ve licked me clean. This starts to get me hardagain, and she rubs my cock with her foot till I’m at full mast again. I slowlywork my way around her ass trying to get her clean, She pulls has ass apart andso that I can lick her shit hole clean as well, but by now my mouth is so fullof her excrement that I can’t get her skin completely clean.
    By the time I’m nearly finished the shit is starting to dry on her and its’getting harder and harder to clean her. Finally I say to her, Mistress, I haveeaten all the shit off of your ass, but I will have wipe you cleaner with acloth.
    She looks at herself in the mirrors, and says, it took you long enough, butfor a first time shit eater, you did very well. Next time you will do better.
    Next time, I think. I’m so astonished that I don’t say anything. She isstanding over me looking down at the shit on my face and some that has fallenon me, and my semi hard cock, and says, what a shitty mess you are! You canstart to beat your self off now.
    Leaning back against the vanity she looks at the rest of her shit in herpanties in front of me and says, pick up my panties and let me watch you jerkoff in my shit!
    I then slowly pick them up, wrap them around my cock and start to slide theruined panty up and down my shaft. The feeling of her shit against my sensitivecock is incredible, and I really start to get into this, which I wasn’t as muchtill now. I look up at her and she is leaning back against the vanity with hercunt wide open and rubbing her clit, next she says, open your mouth, as shestands over me again. I open my mouth just as a stream of piss hits my face, Imove to catch more of it and drink as much as I can, and the rest streams downmy body, and around my cock. The extra lube felt great, as the shit was nowdrying up. Leaning back, once more she commands, beat your cock, I want to seea fountain of semen shooting out of the filthy cock of yours. A few secondslater I do just that, then she screams as she masturbates herself to a wetorgasm, the pussy cream pouring out of her open cunt, and by now I had sliddown onto the floor and caught some of it in my mouth.
    In the aftermath of our dirty fun she said well you know what you need to donext, don’t you? I just nod my head no. Clean up! The bathroom and thenyourself I’m going up stairs to have a shower, we’ll see what will be next, asI’m still horny!

• ANZEIGE