The dirty panty trap. Female scat and male subject

• This is a story that I wrote today. It contains piss, scat (what else here!) and reluctant/forced eating. Female piss and scat on Male, if this is not you thing, don't read it!
    If you do like it, give me feedback and when I have the time I'll write some more.

The Panty Trap, or How I was Trained to Eat Shit

We’ve been married nearly 20 years, and have had a fun and active sex life, though unlike some other couples, its’ my wife that usually wants to initiate sex. She’s a very in charge kind of lady, professionally and personally in our relationship. She’s about 5’ 6”, and though now in her 40’s she keeps herself fit, perky B size tits, and a nice shapely ass, that I love to gaze at, and do other things to it when she’ll let me.Early in her sexual experience someone tried anal on her without proper preparation, and it took her a long time to get used to any kind of ass play. On our second date it was her that made to first move to want to be fucked, by laying back in a chair opposite me and sliding her skirt up to her waist to show me her panty less crotch. Needless to say, I complied, but first she insisted that I eat her out, which I had never done before, as none of my other few girlfriends would let me. She told me how she wanted to be kissed and licked on her pussy lips, then when she was on the edge of a climax, I quickly pulled my face away and shoved my raging cock up her, we both climaxed at the same time and then collapsed on the floor together. Our fate was a couple was sealed that night. She had had other lovers, but none that would let her take charge, as she really wanted. I was always shy, and too timid to take charge in a relationship, which didn’t work out well with any of the other women that I was involved with.

We got into pee play after only a couple of years together, she would let me watch her take a piss on the toilet sometimes, especially when she was drunk and rather more open to doing something different. I was fascinated by the way the stream would just appear out of her pussy, and it made me very horny to think about women spreading their thighs and piss shooting out of cunts.

So this one night, we had been out drinking with friends and she was desperate to have a pee, this was maybe the 5th or 6th time she let me watch her. We were both a bit horny, and I really wanted to watch her go, as I’d never seen her piss when she was so much in need of relief, and I wanted to see and hear the stream.When we got out of the car, she ran to the door, and was jumping up and own so much that I had to unlock the door to the house, and then ran to the bathroom. I hurried in after her, and she was so in need that she didn’t care if I was there are not. So I got down on my knees to get a close up view, and she smiled and said, you really want to watch this don’t you? I said very much. So she lifted her ass off of the toilet as she was pissing, and I had never seen so much come out of her pretty body. I was transfixed by it and then she rocks her hips back a bit so that her stream splashes out onto my face. Surprised, I pulled back, but she commanded, stick your face back in there! If you like my piss so much, then you can have it all over your face! By now her stream had subsided a lot, but I carefully put my mouth on her pussy, and licked up the last her of golden pee. It was warm and salty, but not too strong, as she had had lots to drink. Good for my first taste.

I already had my pants down and was stroking my cock, and she told me to lay down, and then she mounted me and quickly rode my cock to a climax, talking about how much I smelled like her piss.

We went on like this for many years, but she never wanted to be pissed upon, or even to taste hers through a kiss, and though it would have been great to splash my piss on her perky tits, I was happy to have hers on me, and in me.

As I got more used to this, I got interested in something stronger, her shit. I few times when licking her pussy, I went down lower and licked her asshole, but every time she pulled away and said not to do that. You know what its’ like, wanting something, but not being able to have it, it makes you want it more.

We often have different work schedules, so when she had gone to work before me I started looking through the dirty laundry to find her used panties and thongs. She is a very clean woman, so her panties usually weren’t too dirty, but they always had the scent of her pussy and ass on them. The thongs usually were the best, as they would bury into her ass and cunt and had more of her on them.

This went on for a few years, I would find the best, meaning dirtiest, smelling and licking them and sitting on the laundry room floor masturbating. So this one day she left for work early, and said to me to get the laundry going before I left too. When I went into the laundry room, there was a particularly dirty pair of panties, they had a really large dollop of shit on the bottom of them, I had never seen her leave such! My cock stirred immediately, and I picked them up and first started smelling them, then licking at the brown chunk of her waste. The moisture from my mouth made the smell and taste even more intense, I had never had such an extreme taste of shit before. Bitter and rather nutty, but I could not stop smelling and licking her waste off of her undies.

I’m so engrossed in the smell and taste of my lady that I did not hear her come back and into the room. I must have looked like a pervert, sitting on the floor with my pants and underwear around my ankles, stroking my hard cock, with the crotch of her panty on my mouth and the smell of the wet shit in the room

She said in a very stern voice, “I knew you were doing something like this, because the laundry was sometimes all mixed up, so I left a special treat for you, to see if I was right” By now my cock had shriveled down, and she says, “Well, aren’t you going to finish jerking off?” This was one of our other little kinks, when I was horny, and she wasn’t or when she was on her period, she liked to watch me jerk off. Sometimes she’d just stand over me and watch my cock squirt, others times she’d help finish me with a hand job.
    She started talking to me about how if I needed some more than her piss, well, show me how much you like the gift I left for you in my panties by finishing what you started. I started stroking again and then quickly shot my load over my stomach and legs with her just watching. Then she said, alright, get cleaned up, I have a meeting to get to, but no more jerking off this week! This was Tuesday morning, and I usually like to cum once a day, but sometimes she liked me to hold it for a few days or more so that I’d be really anxious to get off. She liked the kind of power that it gave her over me, as by then I was so horny, I’d do anything to get my cock off.

Sat night rolled around, and I had been a good boy the rest of the week, I’d been horny lots, but I had not cum since Tuesday. I did a nice dinner at home, me in the nude for her and she was dressed in a low cut blouse and short skirt. With one bottle of wine empty and us starting on the next she told me to go sit on the floor in the downstairs bathroom. A few minutes later she came in and just stood over me looking at my cock sticking up, and started talking about last Tuesday, saying what a toilet pervert I am, and how her piss isn’t enough for me anymore! Maybe you need something fresher than what was in my panties! She said. Then she turns around, slides her skirt off and throws it out into the hall, to leave me staring at her ass with tight panties clinging to her cheeks. She leaned forward onto the sink vanity and juts her ass out, and told me to stay there, and don’t stroke your cock. The next I hear, and then smell a soft fart and a few seconds later a small bulge, like a little cock poking her panties out. It hesitates and then gains in size till the shit fills them and starts to spill out of the edges, I hear a bit of piss splash out too, but I can’t see it. The smell is overpowering, with all that fresh shit less than a foot from my face, then she stretches back toward me so that her shit filled panty is my nose. Do you think there’s enough shit in there for you? She asks. I guess so, I say. Well, there better be because that’s all I have, and now my pretty ass is all covered with it! That said, she straightens up and wiggles her panties down, and picks them up with her foot, and drops them on the floor in between my legs. She can she her shitty ass in the mirrors of the bathroom, and says you had better start cleaning me up! How, I ask? How do you think, she says, start with your tongue. I caught you licking shit off of my panties, so now you can have all you can eat, fresh and right off of my ass.

• ANZEIGE