smegma

• Thank you my scat loving friend, your right I was lucky. Finding the website "mypussydischarge" renewed my interest as memories came flooding back. Last night I logged onto Eroprofile and under the Video Album category typed in "Discharge" wow some great videos. there was one of a young girl eating 6 days worth of panty discharge, she described in detail the consistency and smell but sadly she never showed the state of her rancid pussy, therefore I think it was faked but still worth a wank. Try it out you may find it compliments the skid marks.

Today I had a reply to my post "Discharge" and noticed there where several others who had read it, Please if you read my posts and enjoy I would love to hear from you. Shanghai is good but it can be a little lonely some times after work so conversation by writing or other means would certainly make my evenings great.

Keep on shitting

SC Kopfarbeit :D

• ANZEIGE
  • Interesting, I've never seen any pussy discharge vids. I'll check it out.
    I comment a bit, but I can't always think of stuff to say, plus, even here there are things I'm reluctant to write down. There are others like this too, I suspect.
    There is, as I'm sure you've noticed, not too much activity in the English area, so I try to do my bit to get this section a bit more active, but it will take a number of regular posters to get it going.