Discharge

• Hi SC friends, I would like to get some opinions on pussy discharge and smegma. I myself have a foreskin and as men know having a foreskin can be prone to collecting sperm which if not hygienically looked after will form a Philadelphia cheese consistency deposit hidden within. This can be a turn on for many, the pleasure in seeing the thick pale yellow quark type mass when one pulls ones foreskin back, the way it sticks to your fingers, that rancid smell of seafood and of course the taste has to be savored to get the full benefit. Now pussy discharge is a different beast. The way it builds in layers on the gusset of a ladies panties, some hard and some slimey, some you can peel of and chew and other you have to lick and lick. The aroma can some times be overpowering but so addictive. I remember once when I was in my twenties meeting a Spanish girl, she was very well mannered , petite and shy but I found out that she had a fetish for wearing the same panties for days on end. We would meet at weekends in Koln usually to go to a restaurant and talk about what we had done during the week. I used to book a hotel as I lived out of town and finally I persuaded her to come and stay with me for the night. Well was I in for a suprise, as I say she was a cute , small girl and shy however as soon as the hotel door was closed she was like someone out of a mental asylum, I will never forget her. The gusset of her knickers looked like gangrene, I had never seen anything like it I was totally repulsed by it, she was extremely embarrassed and left. I also felt terrible the way I reacted to the situation. Anyway I called her and apologised and we arranged to meet the following weekend. She was quiet when we met and I thought that this would probably be our last night together, but after dinner we went to a bar for drinks and she opened up about her likes and dislikes. She confessed she had always from being a young girl been fascinated by the grool that poured out of her pussy, she said it seemed uncontrollable until she decided well if it won't stop she would wear the same panties for a few days to see what would happen to them and this is how she became aware that she really enjoyed the feeling and the excitement she felt of being in company and them not knowing what she was harboring between her legs. I was absolutely dumb founded and confused as well as curious. To cut a long story short that night we said goodnight and we both went home alone. I could not stop thinking about her story, her confession, I had to see her again and experience what she delighted in. She was so happy when I called her, I remember her girlie giggling over the phone. we met the following week and my life changed that night. Sadly we parted as I left my job in Germany and went off on my travels, but it has left a lasting impression on me. I had to tell this story as I happened across a website called ,"My Pussy Discharge" yesterday, well I never, the memories came flooding back. I have had an erection all day waiting for home time so that I could get back to my apartment. I have exhausted myself just this past 2 hours with non stop masturbation watching some fantastic pieces of film and felt compelled to write to you all and share this experience.
    :)

• ANZEIGE
  • Interesting experience. You are fortunate that you were able to develop a relationship with her after the slightly rocky start. It goes to show how you cannot judge by appearances, though most of us tend to many times.
    I have never got into that kind of stale pussy smell, but like scat, piss, and anything else you could name, it often takes some time to get used to it, or a sexual experience for it to start to turn one on.
    In my 20's I had recently started dating a new woman, and the first time I used the bathroom in her apt., there was a pair of dirty panties on the edge of the bath. They were quite well soiled with a bit of shit, and other stains. I wasn't into any of these fetishes at the time, I was really straight, and later on I wondered if it was by accident, or did she do it on purpose?
    I never did stay with her long enough to find out!