Hello - Dutch

• Hi There,

I'm Lynn Cane, a Dutch professional dominatrix, lifestyle bdsm enthousiast and lover of perverse games.I guess in scat termes you could call me an active person, because I love to give golden showers, brown showers and vomit. Preferably all three ;) Though I'm not afraid of getting dirty I get turned on by covering people in my juices.
    Also like the erotic things like using tongue as toilet paper. Of course, I have tasted my own poo, pee and vomit and I love vomit kisses when I've eaten chocolate pudding. I also like playing with my menstruation juices, but it's not everybody's cup of tea I guess. Looking to find other female or male enthousiasts to talk to freely. Not looking for people who only want to hear 'dirty stories', I prefer real play and respectful conversations.

• ANZEIGE
  • Welcome Lynn Cane,

Good to have you hear with us. May I ask from which City in the Netherlands you are?

Greetz SLOWL

• Hallo ~Lynn, Welcome aboard,
    Hope you will find your specific group of people here!

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.