Hello from Berlin

• I am a 39 year old male, originally from London, but now living in Berlin. I have been into scat for five years and have had at least one female toilet who functioned as a full time scat partner back in London. It actually started from a joke that she made, and then I was bold enough to tell her that I liked her to do it. She started from acting as a bidet, cleaning me with her tongue after I took a dump, but then went on to full shit-in-mouth and occasional swallowing too. She did some more extreme things too, which since I am not sure if they are illegal here or not, I will not write.

I would love to get to know similar minded people in berlin and talk. I have been to S&M "munch" meetings as I am also into S&M (top), but no one there is into scat and so I like to talk to people about it. Also if there is a female willing to be a toilet (in any level), I will be glad to play or train.

Are there any meetings/munch style social gatherings?

• ANZEIGE
  • Hi hrolf,

a very welcome to the community. WinkenX

Nice experience with your partner. :thumbup:

I hope we solved some issues. You should be able to read the German area w/o problems now. As you wrote over PN, you can read German, therefore you should be able to read all information now.

Cheers
    Klamauke

• Original-Zitat aus den Board-Regeln:

Zitat

Es besteht ein englischsprachiger Bereich. Wir erwarten in deutschen Forum, in deutscher Sprache zu posten und zu antworten und vice versa.

Wäre dieser Thread unter "User-Intrductions" nicht besser aufgehoben?

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.