Lesbian Toilet Party - 1

• The kinky party had been Gillian's idea. The blonde, slightly plump forty year old housewife had plenty of time on her hands these days, now that her husband had packed his bags, and what better way to pass it than in the company of a few similarly uninhibited friends?The first to arrive had been Teresa. Slim and strikingly attractive, with a perfect figure and short black hair, the fourteen-year-old was nothing short of a lesbian wet dream. Gillian had greeted her, wearing nothing but her spectacles and white lace panties. Now, the pair was on the couch, kissing passionately. Teresa's blouse was unbuttoned and Gillian's right hand had slipped up under her short black skirt, to fondle her hot cunt through the soaking lace crotch of her panties. Teresa had both hands busy with the older woman's ample breasts."Oh God, Gillian, I'm bursting!" she gasped, finally breaking free of the fevered kiss. "I don't think I can hold it any longer.""The others will be here soon," Gillian promised. "You're not the only one dying to go. I haven't been to the toilet since this morning."Teresa moved away from her and lit a cigarette."I don't want to be a spoilsport or anything," she said quietly. "You know I love being with you and I'm willing to try most things, but I'm really not comfortable with the idea of... Well, you know."Gillian smiled. "It'll be fun, believe me. You've been with Marie and Angie before, so it's not as if we're not all well acquainted.""What about the other one?""Suzy. You'll like her too, I promise. Oh, that'll be them now." She patted her bare thigh. "This is going to be the best night of our lives."Of the three new arrivals, Suzy was the only one who appeared to share Teresa's misgivings about Gillian's party plans. The slender brunette, in her mid-twenties, was dressed as if she were on her way to the office, in a cream silk blouse buttoned to her throat, dark stockings and high heeled shoes and a smart black suit, the ankle length skirt of which was slit high up the back. Angie, a generously proportioned thirteen year old, with a flowing mane of black curls, was the youngest of the five. She was dressed to kill; in knee high boots, black leather jacket and a matching skirt that barely covered her hips. Marie was a boyish twenty-four year old, with crew cut black hair. Her loose fitting black and white cotton dress was unbuttoned at the front, from her ankles almost to her crotch.Gillian greeted each of her guests in turn with a lingering kiss on the mouth, while Teresa remained on the couch, finishing her cigarette and smiling nervously."Anyone for a drink?" asked the hostess."Not me, that's for sure," Marie replied. "I thought I was going to piss myself on the way over here."Gillian smiled. "We all look as if we're bursting. Come on. The bedroom is this way."Only Angie and Marie followed her. Suzy waited until they had disappeared then joined Teresa on the couch."I almost changed my mind about coming," she said, after she had introduced herself and accepted the offer of a cigarette. "Marie talked me into it. Said I needed to lose the few inhibitions I have left.""She can be very persuasive," said Teresa. "Why don't we leave them to it for a while? Get to know each other a little better.""That sounds like a good idea," Suzy replied, feasting her eyes on the black lace cupped mounds of her breasts, as she moved closer.Gillian had prepared the bedroom carefully for the games ahead. The big bed was covered with a black rubber sheet and clear plastic was laid on the carpet. On the bedside table were a selection of dildos, vibrators and a three-pint enema kit. She lay back, moaning excitedly, as Angie handcuffed her wrists to the brass bars at the head of the bed. While she was doing this, Marie undid the remaining buttons of her dress and slid it down off her shoulders. Underneath, she was completely naked. The brown nipples of her firm round breasts were as stiff as two little cocks and moisture glistened on the black thatch of her cunt."You don't know how much I've been looking forward to this!" she breathed, kicking off her shoes.As the naked girl mounted the bed, Angie stepped back and unzipped her leather jacket. All she wore underneath was a lacy white bra. Her large breasts swelled invitingly against the semi-transparent fabric. She reached for the clasp at the back and the bra fell away, allowing her buxom charms into full view. Supporting herself against the head of the bed, Marie squatted over Gillian's face, her pouting pink cunt lips only inches from her mouth."Are you sure you want this?" she teased."Yes, oh God yes!" the older woman gasped, running her tongue over her cunt lips. "Give me your piss, you sexy bitch!"Marie took a deep breath, then unleashed a steaming golden torrent directly into the open mouth of the woman beneath her. Gillian gulped it down as thirstily as if it were vintage champagne. The brunette had been saving her flood for most of the day, in keeping with Gillian's instructions. The hot stream gushed for almost two minutes and she gulped down nearly all of it. Marie sprayed her face with the final few squirts, then lowered her cunt to her mouth to be licked clean. It was a task Gillian devoted herself to with a frenzied lust.Stripped down to her boots, Angie joined them on the bed, thrusting two fingers of her right hand into the slick mouth of her hairy cunt. Her mouth met Marie's in a passionate exchange of tongues, while Gillian gorged on a feast of cunt. Two of Angie's fingers joined her tongue in the juicy slit. Marie responded by thrusting three fingers up into the other girl. The vigorous tonguing and frigging of her cunt continued, until she climaxed with a loud moan."My turn on the toilet," Angie panted."You have two toilets," Marie replied, dismounting from Gillian's face and stretching out on the bed beside her. "Give us all you've got."Angie obligingly stood over the two women, with her legs wide apart. The contents of her painfully swollen bladder blasted from her slit, showering the faces and chests of the pair. They basked in the flood, catching as much as they could in their mouth. Angie rocked back and forth as she urinated, making sure they were thoroughly drenched."Oh yes, that's what I call a golden shower!" Marie gasped, catching a final squirt on her tongue."The best is yet to come," Angie smiled. "I hope you're both ready for it."Crouching slightly, she pulled apart her round rear cheeks. Gillian raised her head, for a closer view of her puckering pink rear hole. Marie's right hand slid between her own thighs and she thrust two fingers up into her slit. She was licking her lips and trembling in anticipation of one of life's most exquisitely depraved pleasures, one that she had Gillian to thank for introducing her to.A loud fart from Angie was followed by a huge, thick length of dark brown shit. It slipped effortlessly from her hole, straight onto Marie's belly. A second lump followed almost immediately and slithered into the cleft between Gillian's breasts. "Rub it all over me!" she begged excitedly. "Cover me in that lovely smelly shit!"While Marie proceeded to do just that, using both hands to smear the hot excrement over her face, then moving down along her body, Angie crouched between Gillian's thighs and tugged down her lust sodden panties. Her dark blonde pubic thatch was neatly trimmed and the lips of her cunt dripping with love juices. Angie buried her tongue in the hot gash, while she wiped the shit from her anus with Gillian's balled up panties.After Marie had covered her in shit, from her face to the tops of her thighs, she lay on top of Gillian and kissed her passionately, wiping her filthy hands on her own white rear cheeks. Angie now had two sets of hot holes to feast upon and she did so with a vengeance, licking greedily from cunt to cunt. With the pressure of Marie's body on top of her, Gillian was unable to contain her piss any longer. It trickled from her slit, directly onto the tongue of Angie, who eagerly lapped it up. What she could not catch in her mouth, she saved in her cupped hands and splashed over her face and the shit smeared buttocks of Marie.A ten minute feast of piss drenched cunt later, Angie licked every trace of shit and piss from Marie's rear cheeks, savoring the taste.

• ANZEIGE
  • She then turned her attention to Gillian's rear orifice. She moistened it with her tongue, then pushed a long finger up inside."More!" Gillian cried. "Fuck me with your hand. Hurt me!"Angie loosened her up with two, then three fingers, before clenching her right fist. She brushed the knuckles against the woman's puckering hole, then pushed. Gillian grunted loudly, as much from pleasure as pain. Gradually, as her sphincter muscles relaxed, Angie worked her entire fist into her tight tunnel. Gillian's throaty cry was muffled by a kiss from Marie. Angie pushed her hand deeper, until her arm was halfway to the elbow up her backside. She kept it there for several minutes, then drew it slowly back down. Her arm was covered with shit and she had a thick lump of the dark brown stuff gripped in her fist. As soon as her hand had fully emerged, the remaining contents of Gillian's bowels were expelled onto the rubber sheet beneath her. Angie scooped up the full load and proceeded to smear the pungent mess over her own cunt and thighs."Give me some of that shit," Marie demanded. "I'm going to rub it all over my tits, then Gillian's going to lick it off. Am I right?""You're right, my darling," Gillian responded, licking her lips. "I'm going to lick my shit off you first, then Angie."After she had completed that perversely delicious task, it was Marie's turn to empty her bowels. She was going to do it onto Gillian's face, but Angie had a better idea. She picked her bra up off the floor and placed it on the bed. Marie squatted over it and deposited her steaming brown payload in the left cup. Angie then scooped half of the shit into the opposite side, before lifting up her bra and putting it on. As she clasped it at the back, shit oozed through the lacy white cups. Moaning with pleasure, she squeezed her breasts in both hands, massaging the hot shit into the firm globes. Marie was about to bury her face between them, when they heard a loud exclamation from the doorway."Oh my God!"Suzy could not believe the sight that greeted her. The sounds from the bedroom had told her there was something kinky going on, but she could never have imagined what the three women were doing together. Having gotten intimately acquainted with Teresa in the meantime, she was now wearing nothing but her high heels, stockings and suspenders."Come and join the party," Marie invited."I wanted to go to the toilet, but the door is locked," she replied, wrinkling her nose at the smell that filled the room."The bathroom is out of bounds," the shit smeared woman on the bed told her. "I'm your toilet."Angie giggled, as she slid off the bed. "You look shocked. We did tell you we were into toilet games.""I thought you meant just giving each other golden showers," Suzy replied. "I didn't think you'd actually get turned on by shitting on one another.""Shit can be very sexy," Angie smiled, stepping towards her. "I love the feel of it all over my tits, all hot and sticky. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it."Before the shocked girl could start to protest, she took her hand and led her towards the bed, where Marie was lying back, legs spread wide. She wiped a piece of shit from her anus with a long finger, sniffed it appreciatively, then sucked it clean."It tastes good too," she smiled, licking her lips.Suzy looked disgusted and might have run from the bedroom had Angie not slipped a hand between her thighs and a finger into her hot, shaven slit."Don't!" she cried. "I'm bursting.""Then you'd better have a piss," Marie said, reaching for the enema jug by the bed.Suzy's need was too urgent to spend time on further protests. Besides, she knew it would do no good. She could either relieve herself the way those kinky bitches wanted, or get dressed and leave, looking like the uptight virgin Angie had once accused her of being. She squatted over the jug and filled it to the brim with three pints of steaming gold nectar. Just as she was finishing, Teresa entered the room, completely naked, clutching at her belly."I can't hold it any longer, you cruel bitches!" she screamed."You don't have to," Angie replied. "Come and piss in my two titty toilets."The black haired girl had no time to object. Angie knelt before her, stretching the cups of her bra out from her shit covered breasts. Teresa arched her back and began spraying them with piss. Hot brown droplets splattered onto the plastic carpet covering. Marie leaned over to catch some of the gold arc in her mouth. By the time Teresa's bladder was empty, Angie was thoroughly drenched. She squeezed her soaking boobs, then raised the left to her mouth and began sucking shit and piss through the lace. Teresa stepped towards the bed, too turned on now to let disgust get the better of her. Gillian was waiting eagerly to attend to her dripping cunt with her mouth.There was no turning back for Suzy either. She lay face down on the bed at Gillian's feet and parted her thighs. Marie screwed the cap onto the enema jug, then inserted several inches of the clear plastic tubing in Suzy's anus."Ever had an enema before?" she asked.The other girl shook her head."You'll love it," she promised.There was a plunger on the lid of the jug. Marie pressed down on it and the piss it contained surged up through the tube, into Suzy's bottom. After one pint, she was begging her to stop. Marie ignored her and kept pressing on the plunger. By the time she had taken all three pints, she was screaming that she was going to burst. Marie disconnected the tube from the jug and pinched it tightly, so that the enema could not be expelled until she was ready."Please!" Suzy cried. "I can't take this!"Marie patted her bottom. "Hold on just a minute, girl. We don't want this to go to waste."She and Angie crouched with their faces close to Suzy's bottom. When she was down on all fours, Marie wrenched the tube from her anus. Her enema erupted explosively from her anus, splattering the faces of her two companions in hot brown liquid and lumps of shit. Marie caught one of these in her mouth and swallowed it. Angie pressed her mouth to Suzy's anus, so that the last of her enema was blasted down her throat."Teresa has something nice for me," Gillian panted, kissing the girl's anus. "I could feel it when I stuck my tongue up her ass. Come on, darling. Shit in my mouth.""You bitches are seriously sick," said Suzy. "I've..."Angie silenced her with a kiss that tasted of piss and shit. Marie crouched over Gillian and buried her face between Teresa's thighs. The squatting girl strained for a few moments, before managing to squeeze a piece of shit from her anus, straight into Gillian's waiting mouth. The woman sucked it down. Marie caught the remainder of Teresa's shit in her hands, smeared some over her lips, and then kissed the other girl. Teresa resisted momentarily, but then surrendered to her lust. While she and Marie were smearing shit over one another's tits, Gillian was noisily sucking the sticky leftovers from her anus.Angie took a long gold vibrator from the bedside table, switched it on and fed it into the hungry sex slash of Suzy, who had unclasped her bra and was now licking her tits clean, no longer disgusted by the smell, sight or taste of shit."I'll get a few cans of beer from the kitchen," Marie said, eventually rising from the bed. "We want to keep the piss flowing all night.""Bring a few bananas too," Gillian told her. "I want to eat one out of your dirty asshole. Oh yes, Teresa, that's the way to do it. Eat my shitty cunt, you hot bitch!"