Another Story

• First Day of Summer

All throughout the late winter and early spring, since we'd purchased our new home, Keri and I worked our tails off scraping, painting, scrubbing, buffing; almost every conceivable kind of handiwork one could think of. The past week or so we had begun on the yard. The house was semi-secluded, no neighbors for several hundred yards, and the back yard looked out onto federal forest land. We had privacy to spare with the dense woods around our yard.The calendar said it was the first official day of summer and I "celebrated" most of the day by weeding dandelions then mowing the thick grass. I was tired and sweaty and it felt good to take a break in a lounge chair with some iced tea. The warm sun had almost lulled me to sleep when a cold splash of water doused my head. I jumped up to see Keri standing behind the chair with a smile and an empty glass."Thank you so much.""Well," Keri laughed "I thought you should know that the front shrubs are officially planted, and now I'm going in for a cool bath."When she turned away, I leaped over, grabbed the hose and started spraying her mightily. She tried to wrestle it away from me to no avail. Finally, she merely shrugged and let me completely shower her. "What the hell, it's just as good," and began stripping off her clothes. In no time she was stark naked, her long blond hair strewn randomly, her pretty pink nipples standing at attention, and her fawn-colored pubic hair dripping with water. She turned slowly while I thoroughly bathed her with the cool water."Okay, thank you, I'm clean. You're next though," she grinned. "But just one minute."She walked just to the treeline and squatted. Soon a yellow stream poured from her to the grass. It stopped soon enough, but she stayed in that position for a few moments more before returning to the chair. I watched her all the way. Her being nude never failed to get me hard, and seeing her squat like that made my dick want to pop out the front of my cut-offs."What happened over there? You get stuck?""No," she replied. "Just playing. Thought you might like the show." She noticed the bulge below my waistline. "If you ask me, you are way over-dressed though."Keri knelt and undid the buttons on my shorts. She pulled down my pants and began sucking my cock. I stripped off my shirt and pinched my nipples. My cock is barely average size, but Keri said it fit her perfectly, everywhere. Soon I began to feel the onrush of an orgasm, and said so to this beautiful blond deep-throating me. She suddenly stopped, looked up at me, then lay back on the grass."Please eat me," she asked, and I obliged. Her cunt was slightly salty from the piss, but it tasted like heaven to me. Licking around her now puffy outer lips only made her squirm with desire. "Eat it. Lick it harder." Keri was sometimes innocent looking enough, but in bed she had no hesitation about telling me exactly what she wanted.Her clit was hard and I sucked it into my mouth while sliding two fingers into her deliciously warm cunt. She moaned harder as I finger-fucked her faster. In no time her hips began bucking as she approached, then reached orgasm. Keri loves to cum and is multi-orgasmic. When the throes of her first orgasm subsided, she lifted her knees to her chest, then presented me one of her fingers to suck. I did so, and got it thoroughly wet. She took it out of my mouth, then began running it along the outside of her pink, puckered asshole. Her other hand was busy massaging her cunt. She then slid her finger into her ass, and began slowly fucking herself."Oh, god that feels good," she breathed heavily. After a few more strokes, she withdrew her finger. I couldn't help but notice that the tip of her finger was a chocolate brown. "I need your tongue up my ass. I want you to eat my asshole...suck it." As you wish, I thought.My tongue went straight into her now slightly open asshole. A variety of tastes coursed over my tongue. Salty sweat, cum, sweet ass juice, and a hint of shit. Keri used both hands to spread her cheeks wide, giving me better access to tongue-fuck her butthole. I could feel it loosening up more and more. I stuck it up her ass as far as I could and found what I wanted. The hard tip of her shit touched the tip of my tongue. It was sweet and tangy. I licked around it as much as I could, then turned my mouth's attention back to her wet cunt. In went my tongue, while my middle finger slid up her asshole. I began playing with the large turd up her ass, sort of pushing it with my finger. Keri responded by pushing it back out to my fingertip, shitting it. Another finger went up her ass, and now I could really tell that this was a good-sized, hard turd. I was basically now fucking her ass with her own shit. I pulled out though, as I couldn't resist tasting her ass again. My tongue began caressing the inside of her asshole and working around the turd."Eat my ass. It feels so good and dirty." I responded with a loud moan. "Does it taste good? Do you want it? I'm really full, and it wants to come out."My response now was harder sucking on her shithole. The turd began to slide out, and I pushed it back up with the flat of my tongue. This went on for several minutes before I could tell that Keri was cumming again. "Oh, yes. Eat my ass. Suck the shit out of my ass. Fuck me with it." I reached up to tweak her nipples to increase the degree of her cum.Keri sat up, and lay me flat on my back. She squatted over my cock, and then sat her cunt down on me. It was unbelievably wet as she thrust up and down on my dick. I could see her reach a hand behind her and stuff a finger up her ass. "Spread my cheeks for me. I want you to watch." Watch I did as she first rudely finger-fucked her ass, then pulled her finger out. "Really wide. Spread 'em. Can you see?"Her asshole opened slowly and ever wider as the turd I'd been licking started to slide out of her asshole. She controlled it so it would last as she continued to fuck my cock. "Uhm, I'm going to shit on you while I come." As her third orgasm finished, the shit dropped out onto my stomach, followed by a solid fart. I was again ready to come, but Keri made me wait yet again. She shivered from her latest cum, then repositioned her shithole over my cock. She lowered her ass down and my dick was impaled in her ass. She again began fucking. It was heavenly. Up and down the length of my cock her ass slid. And then I felt another turd on the head of my dick. It seemed as solid as the first one. Keri stopped humping and sat down with my cock fully up her ass. She was grunting a little and I could feel her shit slide down around my dick. It was just slightly scratchy, and sent a chill up my spine. When it felt like she done pushing out her shit, Keri began moving up and down again. My cock was covered with the dark chocolate of her ass. Nothing could feel that good. I began cumming into her asshole."Yeah, cum in me," she moaned. As I was cumming, she pushed again and farted. It seemed as if my orgasm started again. "Fill my ass with it while you fuck my shit." I tried my best. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I ever had. When I was done bucking, Keri slowly rose off my cock. There were some smears of shit intermixed with my own cum covering my dick.Keri crawled backwards on her knees to position her asshole over my face. She started sucking my cock. I couldn't believe it. She'd never been quite this nasty before."Spread my cheeks again, and suck my ass." I did as I was told, and could taste her shit mixed with my cum. She then lifted her ass slightly. "You like that? You like eating the shit from my hole? Does your come taste good with my ass juice?" She reached back and spread her own cheeks while my hand went to my still hard cock. I began masturbating. "Uhn...uhn. Here it comes baby. I'm going to fart cum on you. I'm going to take a big cum-shit on your face." Her actions were as good as her words. A large wet fart emanated from her ass, spraying come on my chin and chest. She pushed a bit more and the shit I had been fucking before began to slide from her asshole. I masturbated faster as Keri sucked the head of my penis. I knew she wanted me to come in her mouth, and I did as I was licking around the solid shit coming out her hole. Another very powerful orgasm erupted from Keri as she swallowed the cum from my cock. Her shit dropped onto my chest and the rolled to the grass. I just kept licking her asshole until it was again clean and pink.Keri turned around and cuddled up close in my arms. "That was kind of fun." I could barely respond I was so spent. I kissed the top of her head before we both fell asleep in the sunshine.

• ANZEIGE