Shadow knows

• Shadow Knows... Part one

The long flight to the US had exhausted Harry. He was going to a large convention in Chicago, and his small company was represented by a large number of people, all staying in the same hotel. He dropped his stuff on the bed, and brushed his teeth while filling up the bath.While the water was running, Harry connected his computer to the phone line, and checked his email from home. Harry was married, and had to go abroad a lot, so email was a nice way to keep in contact with home. As there were no messages, he started to search on the web for his favorite homepages, which contained material on scat. It was a secret that he kept from his wife and closest friends as he was too shy to admit that he really enjoyed playing with his turds. One of his fantasies was to be lying on the floor while a woman's ass dropped some stools on his face and chest. Imagining, he had had many orgasms thinking of this.There were some new stories on 'White Shadow's Nasty Story' site and he decide to download them to have fun later. He parked them in his private file on his hard disc, and connected the phone again. Almost immediately, the phone started ringing. It was Kitty, who wanted to do some preparations for a customer presentation tomorrow. Although Harry knew that he had to do it, he was not very eager to work, as he longed for his bath and to read the stories. Five minutes later, Kitty knocked on his door, with her laptop under her arm."Let's get this 'Powerpoint' presentation done, so we can go to bed", she said and entered the room. Harry followed her, and switched his computer on. They chatted about some issues, and Harry asked if Kitty wanted something to drink. She was a pretty woman, slim-built, married for three months, and the same age as he; 31 years old.She wanted a Diet Coke, and while she was exchanging 'Powerpoint' files to his computer, he walked out to the vending machine to get some cans. When he returned after five minutes, he found Kitty with a strange smile reading something on his computer."I discovered some VERY interesting things on your PC," Kitty said, with a mysterious smile.Harry turned red, and felt terribly foolish, standing with two cans of Coke in his hands. He sat on the bed, with all kinds of thoughts running through his head, 'What would happen if she told his boss? What would mean this for his career, his marriage, his friends?'With a voice that didn't sound like his he said:, "These things are very personal, I don't like the fact that you are snooping around in my computer and I hope that I can count on some sort of discretion here."Kitty smiled, and said, "Of course you can."She stood up, and walked to the door, "And I also hope that I can count on your discretion".She took the 'Do not disturb' sign and hung it outside the door. After that she closed it and walked with a strange smile back to Harry, who was still sitting on the bed with two cans of Coke in his hands.Harry had no idea of what was going to happen. Kitty stopped in front of him and turned around so that he was watching her beautiful round ass. She bent over and farted straight into Harry's astonished face."Your stories have turned me on, Harry, and I want you to watch closely..."She slowly lowered her pants, while showing her round bottom in a white underwear. Harry couldn't believe his eyes and ears, as she farted loud again and he saw the white fabric slowly turn brown."Can you see it?" Kitty asked, as she pressed again, and filled her white undies. She started to pee, and this was too much for Harry. He dropped the cans, and reached out for the yellow stream that emerged from between her legs. The stench was incredible, but also very exciting. He could feel his hard cock trying to get out of his pants, and with a loud moan, Harry fell on his knees, pressing his face between Kitty's legs, and trying to drink some of the juice dripping down. Kitty thrust her pelvis forward and the yellow stream spat over Harry's face, while he was opening his mouth to catch most of it. When he opened his eyes again, Kitty was looking at him with a strange smile, and without saying anything, she turned around and took his head between her hands, and slowly squatted over his face, forcing him against the brown colored stain. Harry gasped for air and was full of excitement while he buried his face in the warm excrement. Kitty slowly moved her ass over his face, pressing it tightly against him, making sounds of excitement, clawing her fingers in her hair. She stopped for a moment, and slowly pushed her hand in her underwear, scooping out some of her shit. She brought it to her nose, and sniffed the smell of it. With a smile, she stuck out her tongue, and licked some of the brown stuff of her finger, looking straight into Harry's eyes."I want you to lick my hands clean, my sweet little colleague of mine..." she said, and scooped some more shit out of her panties, and holding it in front of his face. "You and I are going to do all the things we always dreamed of, but were afraid to ask..."Harry opened his mouth and she stuck her fingers in his wet mouth. Harry tasted the sweet and bitter taste of Kitty's warm shit, and he started to clean her fingers. He reached behind her, and started to massage her bottom, making the shit come out of her undies. His hands took some of it, and he started to cover her legs. Kitty was maneuvering with one hand to get rid of her shirt and bra, and Harry covered the exposed skin with a layer of Kitty's fresh shit, massaging her breasts and nipples. Kitty started to unbutton Harry's shirt, and Harry stood up, and let her take off his shirt and trousers. His dick was poking out of his boxer shorts and Kitty squeezed it while she dropped his pants."Lick my hand, otherwise your clothes will get messy," she smiled, and Harry again cleaned her carefully manicured hands. Both were almost naked now, and Kitty was almost entirely covered with shit, just wearing her full underwear. She slowly lowered her last garment, and handed it over to Harry."Put it on," she just said, and Harry was eager to fulfill her wish. Soon he felt her still warm shit against his bottom, and some of it was warming up his balls. Kitty fell on her knees, and started to massage the shit between Harry's legs. She lowered the elastic band, and took some brown excrement, and began to cover Harry's dick, looking at it with the eyes of a small child who is doing something secret. When there was no bare spot to be found, she looked up at Harry's face and, with a bad look in her eyes, slowly opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out and started licking his hard-on, keeping her eyes fixed on Harry's face, enjoying the expressions of lust flashing over his face. With one hand slowly jerking off Harry's dick, she reached between his legs, and with some maneuvering she put her middle finger in front of his asshole. She slowly started to push some of her shit onto his brown star and made some attempts to push some of it in. Harry started moaning, and Kitty slowly inserted her finger in his rectum, rotating it and trying to push some more shit inside. Harry started to trust his ass to Kitty's hand, enjoying the feeling of her finger, slowly fucking him, and her small lips around the tip of his cock. The tip of her tongue started to make small circles, and she put it in the small peehole.

• ANZEIGE