Shadow knows Part2

• He felt an orgasm coming, but he didn't want to come yet, and he let his dick slip out of her mouth. He lay on the floor, and asked Kitty to sit on his face. While he lay on his back, Kitty watched his stiff rod standing up, pointing to the ceiling."I need to dump another load," she said, and positioned herself above Harry's dick. She started pushing, and farted twice before some soft shit hit his penis with force. This was more than Harry could stand, and he started to cum, without Kitty even touching his dick."I'm cumming," he whispered, and he felt his sperm flowing from his balls to work its way out into the world. Kitty fell on her knees, and took the shit covered dick in her mouth, and fanatically licked and sucked, to make sure that nothing of his precious liquid would be lost. Harry almost passed out. Kitty rose, and moved her face towards Harry's, and started to give him a French kiss. While their tongues fought a passionate battle, he tasted his sperm mingled with her shit.When he was a bit recovered from his orgasm, Harry started to kiss Kitty on the neck and made some wet trails with his tongue to Kitty's erect nipples. When he took them in his mouth and started to suck on them, Kitty shivered, and closed her eyes. Harry's hands were caressing the rest of Kitty's body and massaged some of the shit over her small, pear-shaped breasts. Kitty reached for Harry's ass again and slowly inserted her middle finger in it. While she was slowly moving her finger in and out, Harry licked his way down to Kitty's clit, which was neatly shaven, with a small stripe of pubic hair leading down. The taste of her juices and urine aroused Harry's lust again, and he felt his cock rising. Fanatically, he started licking Kitty's clit, moving his tongue over her hard love muscle. He felt Kitty's stomach harden and while she thrust her finger deep into his asshole, she started cumming. Her body rose from the floor, and Harry felt her bodily juices run over his tongue.He took Kitty's finger from his ass, and licked it clean, shoving a pillow under her ass in the meantime. He positioned his hard cock in front of her cunt, and directed his hard-on inside her wet pussy. Kitty, hardly recovered from her orgasm, started moaning when he started to fuck her slowly, massaging her breasts and touching her erect nipples.Kitty started moving in the rhythm of Harry and arched her back to have it touch every inch in her body. The pressure on his bladder made him mad, and he started to slow down. Suddenly Harry stopped and moved his body and dick in such a position that he could urinate. Kitty opened her eyes with a surprised look, wondering why he stopped fucking her. Then, with a moan, Harry started to let his urine flow, filling up Kitty's already wet pussy. The yellow nectar made its way out like a warm hot shower. Kitty suddenly started to tremble, and she got lost in a huge orgasm, clawing her fingers in Harry's buttocks, slamming her pelvis against him, and making high pitched noises."Oh my god, it is that bad isn't it?" Harry said. "I didn't know I could do this".Kitty's body, covered with shit, was now moist with her sweat and she lay in a pool of brown liquid. She sighed, and said, "Why didn't I do this before?" and with a smile, started to insert her finger again in Harry's asshole."Mmm, what do I feel here?" smiling again, she retrieved her finger, and it was covered with Harry's brown chocolate. She put it under her nose, and smelled the odor of it. With a content look on her face, she closed her eyes and inserted it in her mouth, and sucked it clean."This tastes goooooood", and she shoved it back in, scooping out some more. This time, she held it in front of Harry's mouth and put her finger in his mouth. His dick started to harden up again, as it had lost some of its original strength from peeing. He started to fuck her again, while sucking and licking his shit from her finger."I want you to shit on my stomach," she said, "but on the other hand, please don't stop..."Harry was concentrating on pushing his load to his rectum, while pumping his dick in and out Kitty's wet and slippery pussy. Kitty pushed her finger back, and grinned, "I feel something's cooooming".While she retracted her finger, Harry farted. "Oh you naughty boy," she said, and slapped him soft on his buttocks. Harry made some final strokes, and he squatted over Kitty's stomach. With big eyes, she looked down at Harry's rod, fiercely pointing to the ceiling."Come on, Harry, put your chocolate on my stomach, and let's get dirty," she whispered, eagerly moving her hands over her belly. A loud fart sounded, and Harry slowly released a turd of four inches long. It stood erect for a split second and then fell over, pointing towards her pussy."Let's see if you taste as good as you smell," she grinned, and took the turd in her hands, slowly bringing it to her mouth. "Let's play that this is spaghetti", she said, and took one of the ends in her mouth, and moving her face to Harry's. He opened his mouth, and received the other end between his lips.While looking into each other's eyes, they slowly started to eat towards the middle, enjoying the taste and the smell. When their lips met, their tongues started to play a brown game, licking each other's teeth and cleaning their shit smeared faces.Harry paused for a second, and slowly moved his ass to Kitty's face, until his brown hole was positioned over her mouth. Kitty moved her face up, and started licking his ass, fucking it with her tongue. He pushed slowly, and another turd slowly emerged. Kitty opened her mouth, and kept it between her lips. It fell over her face, and stuck to her cheek. Harry slowly moved his ass over Kitty's face, covering her face with his excrement. Kitty licked his ass clean, like a wild cat eating a fresh kill."I am going to put my shit smeared dick back into your pussy", he said, and positioned it between her dripping wet lips. Slowly he pushed it inside, and moved his face towards her. Kitty had her eyes closed and was enjoying the feeling of Harry moving in and out of her. He stuck out his tongue and started licking her face, which was covered with pieces of Harry's shit."Give me your tongue, my little perverted salesman", she whispered in his ear, and their tongues once again wrestled over the pieces of shit Harry licked of her face. Suddenly, Kitty started to claw her fingers again in his ass, and started to moan softly, to tremble and suddenly, she started whispering, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", and had a long, breathtaking orgasm."Whatever you are doing to me, please don't stop," she sighed, while Harry moved his dick in and out her pussy. "I want to suck your dick, but I am too exhausted to push myself up".Harry just smiled, and he increased his movements. His eyes looked at Kitty's shit smeared body, and the fragrance of it made him horny as hell. Kitty opened her eyes, and she looked at his face, moving her muscles in her face of lust and joy, each time Harry pushed his penis in her."I want to feel you in my ass, but you have to do it very careful" she whispered.Harry was a virgin in that area, he had tried it with his wife and some girlfriends, but his dick was too big for them."First we have to make it slippery," Kitty said, and she licked his shaft. She took some shit from her belly, and covered his dick with it. "We are going to make it so smooth, it will move so nicely in my sweet little butthole", she grinned, and she laid Harry on his back, and put his cock between the crack of her ass.Harry still couldn't believe this was all happening to him. He looked in full astonishment, how Kitty slowly moved over his dick. Her pink cunt-lips were moist with her juices and he could see her clit sticking out like a small penis."I bet you like this, don't you? What a little practice with carrots can do..." she grinned, riding on top of him. He could see that his dick was becoming brown again, and that turned him on. He could feel that an orgasm was nearby. Suddenly, Kitty stopped, and said, "Surprise!", while she released a small turd on top of his dick. She immediately slid over his cock again, smearing the shit all over it. That was more than Harry could bear, and he got half up, reached out for Kitty's face, and came like a hurricane."That was sooo gooood," he sighed, still with his eyes closed."I am hungry," Kitty said, and she slowly removed his shit and sperm covered dick from her asshole. "I like some fresh meat with sauce", and she bend over, taking his dick in her mouth. "Hmmmmmmmm" tastes good, she said.

• ANZEIGE