English Speaking Area

• Shame there is not more activity in this area. My German skills are poor . So i don't want to appear an idiot by using Google Translate to communicate in the main forums. I noticed that after the re-design of the Scat community . The automatic translate was removed which is a pity.
    Still this is a cool community. And i will still try to contribute and communicate .
    Cheers :Bier

• ANZEIGE
  • This is unfortunately true - the english speeking area is the poor cousin of our board. Maybe we can change this situation by placing some interesting thoughts, ideas, pictures or finds.
    I will try a opening by posting a thread about an fascinating homepage I found.

• We are still suffering from the "chicken egg" effect.

A lot of English speaking people visit this community occasional. They have a look but do not find big activity.

To be honest: A community is a place to communicate. If no one starts, we can wait for ever. So stop complaining, just start!

Thanks to Rosettalina and abman to do so...

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.