Hi from us

• Hello we are a scat couple from Sweden.
    Frans is 46 years old and fairly experienced and have traveled quite a lot in Germany / Austria and met
    some of my idols in scat world.
    Mia is 22 and quite new in scat world (1.5 years) but are hungry to learn more.
    We live together in southern Sweden and like to meet new friends with a filthy mind. Right now we are planning our first trip to Germany. We will be driving from Sweden to Sturttgart with a few stops on the way. In Sturttgart we have a date with Ingrid. Then the journey continues up to Berlin for more adventure and then home to Sweden. If anyone has tips and hints on something fun along the way please let us know. :):D:*

• ANZEIGE
  • Hello Iam allso new to this site and haven't found anyone yet that speaks English other than you , I can only talk in English , the only scat experiences I've had are from women that I asked to shit on me ! They was not in to it but did it to please me and make me happy , there don't seem to be anyone from England on the Internet that I can talk to so would be nice if I could talk to you and your partner ? Iam a genuine person and in to shitting , would you like to talk to me ? Do you know anyone else on this site that talks English ?

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.