My wife, and the poo she left in the bowl today.

• First of all, I'd like to say that despite my username, I am into watching women poo as well as fart. I've also got huge desires to consume.

Today was bitter sweet. I went to the toilet after my wife, and was excited to see two round lumps of her poo sitting at the bottom of the bowl. Without the a second thought, I fished one out and started to squash it between my fingers and thumb. It was quite dry and coarse, and didn't look like it would smear very easily. I lifted it to my nose and took a big sniff, the smell making me feel almost high, and giving me an instant erection.

This is the first time I've handled her or anyone else's poo, and it was intoxicating - I wasn't even slightly repulsed or sickened. It felt like I was holding an exciting, mystic material and my adrenalin was going into overdrive.

I was about to cross the final line and take a piece in my mouth, but I lost my nerve, and flushed it away. Now I really regret it, as I don't know when I'll next be so fortunate to find a couple of her morsels like that.

A mistress once wrote on-line, that a husband who truly loves his wife, doesn't have to wonder what her poo tastes like...

• ANZEIGE
  • That wrote a mistress, who´s role is straight clear.
    The woman is the dominant part, the man is submissive ... he has to do all things, she want´s, and he has to adore all things she do or produce ...

Is your part submissive ?
    It´s your first time, you taste shit ?
    It´s mostly normal not to eat or taste it the first time ...

From playing to tasting I needed years ... ;)

• Thanks, you're right. I'm pleased to say there was another piece in there this morning (she is struggling to poo at the moment, and when she does it is dense so doesn't always flush away fully). I fished it out, and as before it was dry and coarse. Again I played with it, squashed it and enjoyed smelling it. If I'd had more time, I'd have masturbated while sniffing it. I didn't try to taste any again, but I realise that this will take time. This is so exciting - I'm enjoying playing and having fun with my wife's poo!

• Dieses Thema enthält 7 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.