Gday

• Hi all,

Just joined up and wanted to say hi. I am a 32m from Melbourne Australia. I have had a poop fetish since I was a little kid but it only really came to the surface with the internet and the ability to see videos from all over the world of women pooping any where they want. I still vividly remember my first poop video of a girl squatting over a park bench and shitting on the ground...so hot! My favorite videos are where women do it in public spots or spots where there is a slight chance of getting caught. I am also into pissing and rimjobs as well as almost any other type of sex you can imagine!

Over the years I have accumulated a lot of videos, a few skype contacts of girls who poop on camera, images and much more. If anyone would like to chat more or get any of these items please feel free to contact me. I am NOT looking for cash, I just really enjoy sharing it! Anyone who wants to swap is more than welcome to as well.

Cheers
    Jimmy

• ANZEIGE
  • Hey,

i remember the clip you mentioned. It was great!

Feel welcome on this board!

Greetings,

Schweinehund

• Thanks Schweinehund,

Always nice to be around like minded people...I don't think there are too many lovers of this stuff here in Australia...particularly women!

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.