Urgently need German translation of these few lines

• Hi guys!
    I urgently need translation of this line as my profile risk to be completely rejected on this German adult site. Here is the text to translate

1)

Zitat

I am a black male in my late twenty. I live in France but regularly travel to Germany (Berlin and Frankfurt) and enjoy the hedonistic life that Germany can offer. I also travel occasionally to Belgium and Holland. I am 1.80 meter tall, with well build body and a very thick and banana for a satisfaction guaranteed to all horny ladies there.

2)

Zitat

Looking for women or couples.

3)

Zitat

I am looking for horny women or couple. I am interested to meet like minded people and women who like men with really big tool between their legs. Cuckold couples are also welcomed,

4)

Zitat

role-play, dirty-talk, soft and rough sex, fetishes, etc...

5)

Zitat

Non-consensual sex.

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks in advance

• ANZEIGE
  • Für die gute Tat des Tages mach ich mich kurz dran :)

I am a black male in my late twenty. I live in France but regularly travel to Germany (Berlin and Frankfurt) and enjoy the hedonistic life that Germany can offer. I also travel occasionally to Belgium and Holland. I am 1.80 meter tall, with well build body and a very thick and banana for a satisfaction guaranteed to all horny ladies there.

1) Ich bin ein Mann mit schwarzer Hautfarbe in den späten Zwanzigern. Ich lebe in Frankreich aber Reise regelmässig nach Deutschland (Berlin und Frankfurt) und geniesse das vergnügliche Leben was Deutschland bietet. Ausserdem verreise ich hin und wieder nach Belgien und Holland. Ich bin 1,80 meter gross mit einem guten Körper und bin auch sonst gut bestückt.

Looking for women or couples.

2) Ich suche Frauen und Paare.

I am looking for horny women or couple. I am interested to meet like minded people and women who like men with really big tool between their legs. Cuckold couples are also welcomed,

3) Ich suche nach geilen Frauen und Paaren. Interessiert bin ich an aufgeschlossen Menschen und Frauen die es lieben was grosses zwischen den Beinen zu spüren. Gerne auch Cuckold Paare.

role-play, dirty-talk, soft and rough sex, fetishes, etc...

4) Rollenspiele, Dirty-Talk, soften sowieo harten Sex, Fetisch usw.

Non-consensual sex.

5) Sex ohne Einverständnis

• dude??
    ever heard of "google translate" ??

why should your profile be rejected?
    that´s complete nonsense.

• Dieses Thema enthält 4 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.