Should Guys be so inadequate?

• Here is what I could read today... A PN to a girl on a other forum:

"Hi!

Perverted 29yo guy from Sweden who are looking for a really perverse woman.

I love piss, incest, scat , rimming , bondage , bestiality and all different combinations ... no limits!

I love to fuck my parents horses, both anally and vaginally , and even lick around in both their stinking horse pussies and dirty assholes. My cock gets even fierce when I open my mouth while I swallow horse piss ... Mmmmm ...

I love :

- Dog cock and swallow cum.

- Dog piss and swallow.

- Dog rimming .

- Scat and Piss sex.

- Horse cocks and swallowing cum and piss.

- Incest !

- No limits . Try me !

I will be hard on all that is perverse and forbidden. Anything that has to do with animals , piss, scat , etc. ..

Appearance ? Does not matter to me . I'm looking only for a person who is equally perverse and are no limits , and who want to experiment .

Send a message if you want to chat, talk on the phone, or even meet up for very different sex ..."

What do you think about a first contact to a woman like this?

Regards

Punk

• ANZEIGE
  • Hey,

I also got some inappropriate PM from guys. But never a message like this.

This one you cited is disgusting and disrespectful according to my opinion. It makes me sick.

To answer your question: No, guys should not be so inadequate.

Best regards Maya

• It's obviously a PM to several Women, which makes it no better.
    He should write this in his profile, then it's ok. So everybody knows what one is dealing with.

The first approach to a woman should be far more polite.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TomAsh ()

• Dieses Thema enthält 3 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.