Hello to everyone

• Hello, I registered yesterday. Yes, my name is GJ, and I am from the Netherlands, as you can see in my profile.
    I am a submissive male and especially interested in scat. There is nothing more degrading and at the same time so very intimate than being used by a woman as a toilet. I have had a few scat experiences with women but only one where I had the honor of serving as a full toilet where I was expected to swallow everything. The other times the women just shit on me.

I have been interested in scat since I was 15 or 16, but I didn't have the courage to go through with it until the last few years. a Long time I was afraid the experience wouldn't be as good as the fantasy. Fortunately I was wrong about that. The experience was awesome. I swallowed everything without any problem and didn't get sick. I didn't even notice any change at all.

The experience was with a commercial Mistress. Now I am of course hoping to find that one woman who likes the idea of using me as her toilet in a long term situation.

This message is in English. I can read german, just can not write it.

• ANZEIGE
  • Hi!

A very warm welcome to you in the name of the team here.

Nice, that you found us!

I can not promise anything, but you are at the right community.

Our English speaking part is still small, but you could change this.

Feel free to join us.

Best regards

Punk

• Welcome GJ!

I'm also part of the English speaking community!

WinkenX