"Dad" in search of a scatloving "daughter"...

• I'm looking for a young woman who needs a caring, loving and gentle "stepfather" - and who loves limitless play with pee and poo. I firmly believe that it's possible to have a relationship that combines toilet play with tenderness.

I recently had a relationship with a young woman that came very close to being just that, but her love went elsewhere... Next time I want my love life to be a little more solid and long term.

Believe me, there is nothing better than feeling the warm poo of your loved one all over you, or to be the one smearing. The only thing that beats it is too feel that same poo, that bodily love, filling your mouth... kkkk

Daddy is longing for you...

• ANZEIGE
  • Are you a paedophile?..... Daddy--daughter: another sick fantasy I cannot understand.

• Zitat von sadigsadist

Are you a paedophile?..... Daddy--daughter: another sick fantasy I cannot understand.

Zitat von How it sounds to me

OMG, you are 10 years older, than a 20yrs old woman! OMG you f*cking paedo!

Seriously... Why is every relationship between an older man and a younger woman (WOMAN!) so disgusting for most of you moralfanatics? My GF is 9 years younger than me. (Me: 28, Her: 19) Many ppl are saying, it's disgusting, I just want to fuck her, and so on. That's just crap! I want to love my girl. Love! Do you even know, what that means? So, let Poodaddy do, what makes him and her future 'daughter' happy. Every human has differences. Every relationsship has it's own reasons, backgrounds, wishes and futures. You can't generalize everyone and criticising his/her dreams and wishes.