A New Romance?

• Well, my friends, I write this to you from my exile in the English speaking area :wasp: because I think that it will take too much effort to come up with a terrible German translation.

A little while ago, I saw a reccomendation on this board to try Cam4. I have used livejasmin and another site (I forget which one) a few times and met some very nice and adventurous women. I had no bad experiences with the sites because I was not looking for more than someone to play with on cam who was at least willing to explore the things that I like. With this in mind, I registered with the site and began browsing. The thing about cam sites that I like is that there is no shame in asking a woman if she shares your interests. Of course some are doing it as a job, but not all. Some are doing it because they like it, and that is something new for me. It is nice to remove that pretense. Women on the site list their interests on their profile and it really isn't very rare to find one that lists "toilet games" or "pee" or "poo" as an interest.

Eventually, I met a beautiful woman on cam4. She lives in Italy and is delightfully filthy. I'm honestly amazed at how much she loves depravity. But she has been amazing to me. She has a beautiful smile. Her laughter is intoxicating. She doesn't speak English very well, and I don't speak a word of Italian, but we've managed to even enjoy the process of learning to communicate with one another. We're making plans to meet in the summer on the Mediterranean. Airfare and hotel will be very expensive, but I'm happy to get it together. It's the first time that I've ever experienced love without jealousy. I haven't felt as desired as she makes me feel in a long time. She's so playful that I feel like I'm in a Milan Kundera novel. Maybe she'll change her mind before we meet. Maybe I won't be able to get airfare and hotel together. I just wanted to share with my friends on this board. I've been wondering if I would ever meet a girl like this. When we agreed to meet she said to me, "I want you to promise me that when we meet, you will bring me your love." I couldn't imagine doing otherwise.

• ANZEIGE
  • Hi to our member in the U.S.

Many thanks for your Post. It fits perfect to the spring mood that is rolling over germany.

I´d read your post twice, because at first i can`t believe, what you tell. But you have no reason to lie to us.

So all i can say is that i wish you good luck for your Journey to italy, to meet this delightfully filthy woman, as you said.

May it all the airfare and hotel costs worth for.

Hopefully she don`t change her mind.

Please tell us also, what happened. This will be very interesting.

Greetings from germany,

Samo.

• Hi, Samo.

I'm quite surprised too. As far as I know, everything I've said is true. We've been talking on Skype for a few months now, and it all seems honest. She could be leading me on for fun or she could change her mind, or maybe she plans on kidnapping me and selling me to a german brothel :P If I disappear, my friends from this board will have to come rescue me :P

• Dieses Thema enthält 4 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.