Trip to Verona city in shit

• Hello everyone, I'll tell you a story ..
    in July, we went to Verona to visit the city, see the arena was a beautiful day, we walked, took the ice cream .. at some point, my girlfriend Kira tells me that stomach hurts..
    she tells me that escaped the poop, then back in the car and head to the hotel ..she tells me that escaped the poop, then back in the car and head to the hotel .. shortly after she undresses quickly, I put myself under her, she pushes her ass and feel the good smell of poop and begin to see a beautiful piece that comes out ... over my belly, I begin to smear good..Are already so dirty, smear on the face, cock and masturbate with her shit.. to get her scent on me,I am very excited with all his shit on me..then she gets up, laughs, she likes to see me dirty, and change position, I go over to her, and she began to kiss my ass, pushing his tongue inside, much enjoyment .. and then leaves even my shit, a great piece..she is already smeared on his face and eat my shit, and if the spreads .. has the saliva of poop .. too good .. else is a stench in the room and we love it too! then we washed, and the room had so smell of shit :hechel:

we threw the towels hotel, because it was too dirty shit: D we clean the floor that was also dirty, fortunately there was no carpet

beautiful feel our strong smell of shit everywhere

Shitty Kisses
    Steve and Kira
    soon...

• ANZEIGE
  • very nice stories exciting and authentic congratulation Bier

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.