who we are and how we started

• Hi there
    for people who dont know us

I`m Rick 44y and she Mary 40y we are together for 23 years married for 5 years and we live in Canada in a small city in Quebec not far from Ottawa and we discovered together scat and pee game when I was 22 years old and she was 18 years old, now we play for 22 years very regularly once or twice a week, we discovered our preferences for scat,pee together, when we came back from Danemark in 1990 , we went to the black market sex shop and we bought our first scat movies the first one was Brazil and the other one kaviar Grenzbereich no17 with Veronica Moser and friends we were very excited and we did the same as the actors in the movies, Mary and I we have always been attracted to kinky taboos , the shit and pee is our passion in our sexual relationship,because for us scat game is a question of complicity not the domination or submission ,when we play scat we have no restrictions, we are both exhibitionists and we love to show ourselves in dirty actions , we love both also nudist resorts, and when the summer comes we are always naked at home, our hobby is receiving at home with a good wine and Italians food a friends or females sex partners we works both in communications in a big companies but we have time to make some shots of scat pictures to put in this forum ,we love chatting and sharing kinky scat pee experiences with other ones who have the sames interests

Best regard
    Rick and Mary

ffff :nummer1:

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von couplescat ()

• ANZEIGE
  • Hello :)

Well thats just a great great introduction of you both...
    Its well written and represent your passion and love which you merge sexuality and scat.
    It isnt that often that we read about a couple where both are involved in scat and piss.
    Its been a long time now since you both meet eachother. We, thats my wife and me, are
    just the same kind of couple like you. The only difference is, that we arent that professional
    in scat for now, but we are still in learning more from session to session. It is the biggest gift
    to meet a partner for a relationship which share every kinky stuff for lifetime. We wish you
    all the best and hope, that you both stay healthy and happy till the end in 100 years.

loovely regard form Germany Fridolin & Fridolina

Sorry for my bad english. Its just a hobby and i dont use any dictionary.

• GREAT introduction - i am new to this subject but do find it amazing - i am always in awe of the people that do it
    very best wishes to all
    alan