unsere couplescat Biographie - our couplescat biography

• hi we are happy to present you our scat personals pics,my wife and i we love to play scat pee 2 time a week
    she love to smear her body with my shit and me eating her shit we are very excited when we do that
    we hope you will enjoy our new presentation she love to having an orgasm when she masturbate herself
    with our shit and me too we have no limits and we are completely addict to extreme scat

Best Regard
    Rick & Mary

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von couplescat ()

• ANZEIGE
  • Hi there we are new here in this community and we are very happy to participate we are Couplescat i`m Rick 44y and she`s Mary 40y for certain people we are well known and for other not, that`s why we decided to make our biography we live in Canada Quebec , we are together for 23 years,married for 5 years, we discovered scat in 1990 when we bought or first scat movie in a small black market sexshop in Quebec area call Grenzbereich with Veronica Moser after that we collected more films at home and now we are our preference Mary loves MFX Grauzone and Pretty Lisa movies and me MFX, Notdurft ,Grenzbereich,Sperrgebeit, when we saw our first movie we were were excited and we played scat pee very extreme at the same time and we followed the actions and we loved, now we`ve played for 22 years and we also played twice with our girlfriend named Peggy we are very addicted to scat,pee,vomit,snot,gagging its our passion when we saw moser and Friends eating scat we did the same thing ,now we love to eat shit, :essen: drink pee, smearing,rubbing, give and receive we`ve been in many scat forums for many years and people who know us know we are real and authentic scatlovers and we love to expose ourselves in photos cause we are very exhibitionists we have always been attracted to things very taboo and unconventional and the more its disgusting the more its exciting for us now we continue to explore our scat piss perversion without restriction and we never stopped. :thumbup:

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von couplescat () aus folgendem Grund: Überschrift englisch ergänzt

• Wow ...

Very exciting ... :P

What a pity, that you live so far away ...

• Dieses Thema enthält 5 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.