Utøya

• if it's politics or not,may other decide ... I just want to send a thought to all norwegian friends and unknown as it is one year since the massacre of utya

• ANZEIGE
  • Hello swed-male,

A sad thing happened there a year ago.

Unforgivingly sad themore you think about what has happened after that in the past year. And ever more sad as one considers what is happening in all the years to come. Normally I wouldn't call a suspect a monster, but thisone IS a monster.

And it is ever so sad what he has cost the norvegian community by now and is going to cost that community to put him away for life (if that's going to happen).

As I see it, it would be much better and more just, to put this monster down, have him burried somewhere secretly and spend all the millions thus saved, for some funding to help those that lost their lovedones during this complete insane massacre.

There will be people left behind who will never ever come clear with this event and allthough they can't be compensated by money, it can buy them some relief and provide help and - perhaps - will somewhat ease the pain.

Thanks for your reminder to this day - one year ago, sprkink.

• Thank you swed-male,

for remembering Utøya here. Although I am quite suspicious of what happens in the muslim world (I always shiver when I hear those effusive "Allahu akbar" shouts from Syria, or Lybia on television; or when I notice the advance of the muslim brotherhood in Egypt or Tunisia), there is absolutely no justification for what Anders Breivik has done last year.

Last year I felt quite positive after all the tragedy and bloodshed as this had strengthened the values of tolerance, understanding, community-building, social openness, etc. And the Norwegian Progress Party had lost some of its support after that event.

But what has happened during the last year in Norway is far from re-assuring. We should not be obsessed with Anders Breivik as he will be declared guilty by any court. But the larger issues are more disquieting. Xenophobia is rampant, and anti-gipsy slurs in public debate were on the rise recently.

Hope that solemnly remembering last years massacre at Utøya will bring back some of the positive reaction from last year.

Dirty kisses,
    Amanda :kiss: :kiss:

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.