The Yoga Teacher

• A fictional story that I wrote for the lovely people of the board. I considered trying to translate this into German, but I am not sure that autotranslator software would do it. If anyone would like to help me do so, that would be great. I hope you like what you read. :)

"Psyllium husks, huh?" She asked.
    I looked over my shoulder to see Sarah, the woman who taught my yoga class standing close to me. Her breasts almost touching my back. She was just a couple inches shorter than me and had a trim athletic body with natural olive tones to her skin and tattoos that crept over the waistband of her yoga pants and the barriers of her top.
    "Are you gonna do a cleanse?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.
    "I was thinking about it." Women in thin but form fitting cotton leggings and tight sports bras filtered from one end of the store where the classes were held to the exit on the other. A light sheen of sweat glistened on their shoulders and their hair was freshly damp.
    "You should. Totally. It'll feel amazing. But don't get these. Get these." She took the jar from my hand and replaced it on the shelf, and replaced it with another.
    "They make for a lot more bulk, but the overall effect is more satisfying."
    I laughed nervously. "Are we...."
    "Talking about how big of a shit these babies'll make you take?" She winked. "Yeah. You ashamed?"
    "No. It's just... uh... you know"
    She laughed again. "Don't worry. You're among friends. Yoga, a high fiber diet, and regular colonic irrigation have improved my life significatnly. If you are thinking it's worth a shot, I'm happy to help how I can."
    "Really? Ok."
    "OK? Like OK you'll follow my advice strictly for the next three days?"
    "Sure."
    She turned the corner of her mouth up in a grin. "Good boy." She took out her smartphone. " I'm going to text you a list of your meals for the next three days. I want you to eat everything, even if you don't like it."
    "Let me get you my number," I said.
    "It's OK. I've got your number," She said as she winked at me. She turned on her heel and stepped toward the exit, looking over her shoulder as she went "Don't forget to drink plenty of water," she waved over her shoulder as she left and slid her sunglasses onto her face.
    Every meal for the next three days was high fiber. Sarah told me what to eat and how much and even insisted that she regulate my bowel movements.
    "I gotta go, Sarah. This is a little wierd."
    "I know it is, sweetie. I'm right there with you. Ok?" She said over the phone. "When you have a hard time holding, just keep in mind that I'm holding it with you. Can you do that?"
    "Sure. I guess."
    "Just think of how amazing it's gong to feel in an hour when I call you so that we can release together." She said. And it did. I almost dropped the phone on my bathroom floor.
    "Ohhhhh. God."
    "You alright? Is is stretching too much?"
    I laughed at that one.
    "No. It's just...
    "Huge." She laughed. "Well. Get everything you can out, because you won't be allowed to release tomorrow."
    "What?"
    "We're going to have a special event after that. But you gotta hold it... oh god." I heard her asshole sputter and release. She breathed heavy for a moment and then spoke again. "That was amazing. I can't think of a better way to learn to like getting your ass fucked."
    "What?"
    "I didn't like getting my ass fucked much until I started cleansing like this. Now it feels pretty amazing."
    "Oh." I said.
    "Call me in the morning?" She asked.
    "Sure. Just before breakfast." I hung up.
    And so it continued over the next three days. I called her at every meal. She insisted that I send her pictures.
    The menu was vegetarian and I missed meat, but I enjoyed how different my digestive system felt. Something definately felt lighter.
    On the third day, Sarah invited me over for dinner. She greeted me at the door wearing only a kimono and thick black makeup around her eyes. She lead me into her foyer and then the spare room of her apartment. The floors were laid in rubber sheeting and a space heater brought the temperature to tropical. She uncorcked a bottle of pinot grigio and poured us each a glass.
    "Did you make it through the day OK?" SHe asked.
    "Yeah. I am feeling... this is a bit tough."
    She took my hand in mine and kissed it.
    "Affection isn't always sunshine and roses." She said. She playfully sunk her teeth into my knuckle. "Today, I'm going to introduce you to some new forms. We've gone over a lot of the better known forms. "
    "Like what?"
    "Take off your clothes." She slid her robe from her shoulders to show brown colored ropes tied over her torso in geometric diamond shapes. Her petite breasts stood out, nipples hardened.
    "The harness helps you feel the sections of your body as they uncoil. " She explained. "Some say that they increase awareness of one's body and thereby arousal. If you'd like, I can give you one."
    She picked up a coil of rope by her side and took a step toward me.
    "I'm making you nervous, aren't I?" She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the buckle from my pants.
    "Yeah. Very. This is all very wierd."
    "It's OK to be nervous. I want to introuce you to a different kind of yoga. One less talked about. Ancient Indian mystics often described all of the substances of the body to be sacred. To consume them was a great act of intimacy as well as a way to gain... certain spiritual confidences. I enjoy this kind of play greatly. I thought you might like it as well. Curious?"
    "Yeah. I mean."
    "Ever tried it?"
    "Sort of. Not really. Kind of."
    "I see. Would you like to explore this taboo with me?"
    "Yes."
    She tied the final knot in the harness that was around my torso now. "Good. Then we will begin. Get on your hands and knees." She took a large enema syringe from her drawer.
    "I asked you to hold it for the last day. Have you done as I asked?
    "Yeah."
    "Good. Do you feel full?"
    "Yeah."
    "Good. Then we will begin by stretching you from the inside. "
    she slid the nozzle of the enema syring einto my asshole. I grunted a litle and she slide her palm over my back, caressing it with reassurance and squeezed the bulb.
    "Breathe deep, baby. I want you to take a lot."
    I gasped as the warm water filled my bowels. My sphincter clenched and released. clenched and released. All the while, she cooed to me.
    "Is it warm?"
    I could only grunt.
    "Don't worry. Just breathe and recieve. Take as much as you can. It's feeling very full now, isn't it?"
    "Yes."
    "IF you piss, we'll be able to fit more in your ass. Can you do that? Can you piss for me?"
    "Oh. I can try."
    "Here. Maybe this will help."
    She put the tip of her hookah to my lips.
    "Suck deep, baby. Suck until I tell you to stop."
    I inhaled. As I felt my lungs about to give, she pinched my nostrils.
    "Just a bit more, sweety."
    She released and so did I. I coughed hard and felt a little squirt of water.
    She slapped my ass. "Bad boy. Hold that till I tell you to." Then she ran her hand up my back and whispered into my ear. "Deep breath. Deep deep deep. You can do it."
    The coughing fit passed and I manage to retain the rest of the enema. She rewarded me by continuing to coo. My head reeled from the hookah. She kneaded the muscle beneath the skin of my taint. "This should help. Go ahead. Piss." Soon, the muscles around my urethra relaxed and a flow of piss splashed on the rubber sheet beneath us.
    "Ugh."
    "That's it, baby. Let it all go."
    She grabbed my cock and aimed it at her mouth.
    "Mmmm. Delicious. Delicious. Make lots of room for me."
    I squirted a little bit more out over her tits and her stomach before she slipped the enema nozzle back in, squeezing another deep blast of water into my bowels.
    "Hmmmm." I worked as hard as I could to keep my muslces clenched to prevent the water from squirting out.
    "Pretty full huh? Let me help you into the next position."
    She guided me to squat, with my knees near my chin and placed my hands on them.
    She squatted beside me. One hand she placed on my chest, the other my ass. The tips of her fingers gently massaging my asshole.
    She leaned in and kissed my neck. Ran her tongue over my lips. Whispered words in a language I didn't understand. "When I count down fom three, I want you to release everything you can." She kissed my cheek. "3... 2... 1.." At one, I took a deep breath and then I released. It was thick and heavy and creamy. The diet that she'd been regulating made for impressive bulk. The water she'd fed into my ass made it more forceful.
    "Go ahead, baby. Again."
    I took a deep breath and pushed again. More liquid. More thick solids. Her fingers came away from my ass for a moment.
    "Look up, baby. Look at me again." I looked into the mirror on the wall and saw her smearing a large piece on her lips, flicking her tongue over it. Her other hand hammered at her cunt roughly. She grunted rhythmically a few times before smearing the log all over my ass, taking care to grind it into the puckered skin of my sphincter with her thumbs.
    "Your turn, baby." She stood up and slapped my face lightly, kissing my mouth and putting her tongue out for me to suckle.
    "Very nice. Head back and hands up." She lowered her ass over my face and entwined her fingers with mine. "This position is called "Kali's devotee." lick. "
    I obeyed her greedily, licking from her tailbone to her clit over and over. Swirling around her asshole. Snaking into her vulva. She grunted and grinded. She picked up the hose from her hookah and inhaled deeply. She groaned and lean back, crowning a bit into my mouth.
    "Don't let go. Try to get it all.
    I breathed in through my nose and let it fill my mouth. Some oozed into my throat. She dug her fingers in and pulled most of it out, smearing my body and hers. A stream of piss shot from her cunt.
    "Mmm. Tell me you want to drink my piss and eat my shit." she demanded.
    "I want it." I said.
    "Tell me. Tell me you want to drink my piss and eat my shit or I won't give you any more."
    "I want to. I want to drink your piss and eat your shit." I said.
    She placed the hookah between my lips. "Say 'You are the goddess and I am your devotee,'" She demanded.
    "You are the goddess and I am the devoteee," I exhaled. She pushed another load out into my mouth and wet all over my chest, groaning as it finished coming out. "Nnnnnn. Don't you swallow it all." She said with a giggle. "You greedy bitch. You love my shit, don't you?" She smiled.
    I was barely able to retain language, my head spinning, my heart pounding. Aroused deeply. She cupped my chin in her hand and fed another piece between my lips. She held my eyes in her gaze. "You love it, don't you?"
    "I do."
    She put the piece still protruding from my lips into her mouth and kissed me deeply. "Describe the taste. The sensation."
    "It tstastes... dusky. "
    She smeared a piece over her chin and kissed me again.
    "Does it make you want to come?"
    I nodded.
    She pawed at her cunt more.
    "Show me, my devotee. Show me how you come. Show me how much you love taboo nastiness."
    I pounded my cock harder. She stood up and ground her asshole into my tongue. She prized a large chunk from my balls and stuffed her mouth with it. I wasn't sure if it was hers or mine. I grunted over and over again before my body shuddered and my cock shot thick ropes of come into the air. she gathered it up with the tips of her fingers, rubbing some over my lips and the rest over hers.
    she slid down in front of me and giggled. Kissing my mouth again. "Mmm. Look at this mess. I guess it's time for us to discuss cleaning arangements." She smirked.

• ANZEIGE