Interracial Scat

• Hello. I just wondered if any other users here often think about interracial scat? By that i mainly mean white women being used as toilets by black or Asian men.
    I often think how nice it would be to see a movie showing a respectable looking white woman being degraded by 2 or 3 Asian men. Does anyone know of any movies like this? It would take scat to a new level of dirtiness, I feel.

S. Sadist

• ANZEIGE
  • No, I´ve never seen any scat-videos or clips with black men or women ...
    I only know the asian scatfilms, but without interacial action ...

Does someone know black male or female scatactors ? I don´t !

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von schildifan2003 ()

• Hello. I just wondered if any other users here often think about interracial scat? By that i mainly mean white women being used as toilets by black or Asian men.
    I often think how nice it would be to see a movie showing a respectable looking white woman being degraded by 2 or 3 Asian men. Does anyone know of any movies like this? It would take scat to a new level of dirtiness, I feel.

S. Sadist

Hello sadiqsadist,

interracial scat movies (especially Black male - white women) are not very prominent in the scat scene, not even in the U.S. There might be several reasons for that:

1) Africa is probably the most scatophobic region in the whole world. I assume this to be dependent on the scant availability of toilets (and showers) in Africa, which makes people value a very narrow concept of "cleanliness" very much.

2) Blacks (especially American Blacks) are reluctant to accept outright shitplay as they have been identified as "Black shit" by white racists in the past. Or a US synonyme for scat: "Hershey" (from the popular US chocolate; like in "go down the Hershey highway" for ass-fucking), has been frequently used as a racial slur against Blacks.

But there are definitely Black women and men who love and desire scat play. In Black-white IR relationships Black men frequently ask for "doing her anal", or require their white lovers "to give them anal". They equally ask for ass-to-mouth very often. All things conducive to scat play.
    But I have very seldom found that Black participants in the scat scene explicitly define themselves as Black. They are simply scat lovers as others are.

Maybe this is an obsession white people have? Seeing IR sex as something "dirty" in itself?

Scat also takes on a very different quality with Black people. Under most circumstances scat is nothing "brown" or "dark" on Black skin, but shows a lighter colour, dark yellow or ochery. That constitutes for an important difference in the visual perception of kaviar!

Dirty kisses,
    Amanda :kiss:

• Dieses Thema enthält 11 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.