she surprised me

• She surprised me she was listening to a TV program when suddenly she had to shit and piss she held her feces her in secret in her bowel for 30 mins and never she told me what's happening sitting on the sofa but after 1 hour she enter in my computer room and she told me comm'on fucking big toilet

lye down on the bed right now and open your hole mouth

i have to go now so she spread her ass cheeks and she squatted fast over my face and shit a lot of smooth poop all inside my open mouth and forced me to swallow it all while she peed at the same time with her stretched wet cunt

i was totally speechless cause i never saw it coming , it was surprising me but i put myself in the mood immediately

wanking my big cock with her shit until she made me cum

with her slutty mouth shit eater,i swallowed a big pile of brown snakes while she masturbated,our bed was very filthy

eating all her shit is my ultimate passion while she calls me names by the worst way she come in trance and all her body shaking sprinkling me with her cunt juice , but just before i came like a big pig i peed in her mouth that she swallowed

i love when my big shitty slut surprises me like that

the perspective of eating her poop at every moments excites me terribly i hope next time that i could do the same for her

cause i shit a lot too and she feasts until orgasm ,once i took a flashlight and I opened her gaping asshole to check out the shit inside her bowel who came out in my mouth and i saw some worms around her brown ring it was gross but exciting

Mary was excited to know her bowel had worms inside

and she farted to push out some on my tongue and she forced me to swallow those small parasites mixed with her shit i put some on my big tool and she sucked the worms on it

swallowing all the messy things in front of my shitty face

while she puke on her big tits like riding my hard cock woow i never done this in my entire life but now i dream she have some again one day cause its so horny and filthy,we have some pics of this sessions but its not for the sensible hearts oh yessss I'm cumming honey make me scream

pissing shitting and farting i need to be your sexual object

your toilet and your fat slut and i fucked her ass hard

full of liquid poop in her ass crack sliding down to her pussy hole i love when my wife is messy like that

do you know any fat single woman who loves all we described in our text, a real fat shit eater and piss drinker from males and females if yes let us know their names and their profiles on kackboard thanks, so enjoy this thread and our personal dirty pics

• ANZEIGE