Confession of a silent scat lover

• I've discovered I was into scat about 15 years ago (I'm 35 now). It all started with some videos and masturbation. One thing led to another and 7 years ago I smeared myself for the first time. It was awesome but also I was feeling that I was doing something wrong, I just had a hard time resisting it and enjoyed it big time. During the past years I've done it more and more and got to today when I do it about once every 1-2 months (don't get the chance to do it more often). I'm in a couple, since 4 years, live with my gf, I have friends, a healthy social life, a great job. I'm both an extrovert and an introvert. Like to go out for drinks, eats, house parties, clubs, etc but also enjoy my own company. I watch movies, read, sometime drink, love to 420, read, listen to music and of course masturbate when I'm alone. I'm getting there... bare with me. From an appearance pov, I'm quite handsome, 1.90 m, 95kg, big boned, muscular (not too much, regular, no six packs and shit, lol) My gf loves me deeply and I love her, in our families we're the most awesome couple there is.
    Here comes the pickle... I have tried the terrain and checked if my gf would possibly be lured into scat play and sadly the answer is NO, not no, NOOOOOO. I'm a modern person when it comes to relationships and I believe I can live a double life as long as it is not something I do to often. I want to engage in scat sex with another woman on an occasional basis... say once a month, while I continue living my current life. Even though sex is hot with my gf, we do anal, pussy pump, a bit of light BDSM, I still feel that I need this to be fully satisfied. Do you have any advice for me? I'm from Montreal, Canada btw.

• ANZEIGE