scat bath experience

• Hello few months ago we included something new in our fetish scat session,
    usually we play in the kitchen or in our bedroom but this time we played scat in the bath,
    it was very exciting and dirty but a bit narrow cause when you play in the hot
    water it's more sensual but sliding, we were sitting in front of each other
    and we touched and caressed our brown bodies each our turn and kisses mouths
    after few minutes we stand up and opened our asses again to shit and piss
    on each other faces and mouths, so i approached my face and I licked my wife shitty ass clean
    with my tongue and swallowed some pieces of her poop and eating the rest of her shit in my hand
    and fucked her hard in doggstyle plenty of scat kneeling in the bath behind her fat slut shitty ass
    she loved and after her orgasm she decided to sucked my shitty dick clean
    after the act there was a lot of shit all around the bath and on the walls
    and also everywhere on our genital parts, scat and pee play for us
    this sis not a question of domination but a real complicity between
    two lover people who like kinky stuff ,it was great to tried something new
    after 26 years to playing together we needed to find some spice for our kinky session
    and we found this exciting places and for sure we will renew this experience
    scat bath is different and more bizarre and filthy things than you could imagine
    my wife and I we have no limits when its come to be dirty and perverse
    when we saw the hot bathwater become brown both we felt very dirty
    the smell of shit mixed with this brown water was putrid but
    so to finish this true story i cam between her two shitty boobs that she grabbed
    by her hands while she masturbated her messy pussy and rubbed her shitty clit
    sit down in the bath her legs wide open , i finished the job in pissing in her mouth
    and she swallowed all the yellow fluid that i pissed in powerfull jet
    she sucked me deep and she gagged until she puke on my stinky shitty dick
    and the vomit flowed on her ,it was disgusting but terribly arousing
    now we are seeking second girl for playing with us in the bath and makes love full of shit ,
    we are both perfectly able to play only together without threesome
    but its just better sometimes to put spice on our filthy sexual relationship
    this story is true and authentic, cause like we are both exhibitionists
    we took some pictures of this session despite the mess all around

my wife and I we are totally addicted to this kind of things and scat in the bath
    was the best place than all other places that we tried until today, of course
    after this dirty session washing the bath was drudgery but the game was worth it
    sometimes we think about something exciting that we plan to do
    but for now we need to have another wireless web cam before to announce
    our plan, and we hope as soon as possible cause just to thinking about it we
    are very anxious and excited to do that, meanwhile we continue to play
    together our dirty fun, so stay tune for the new development about us

ffffcxy

• ANZEIGE
  • Wow, what an amazing experience, it must of been so hot. Thanks for sharing it.