after 4 years member of this forum

• Hi there after 4 years passed here we have an observation about this forum year 2016 ,we think this is the best place for German people in general
    but for other countries its very hard to follow all the interesting treads we can see on this forum, fortunately we have English section now to express ourselves
    so when we registered here we were very enthusiasm my wife and I to find someone to play in real with us, but faster we discovered this not a place to meet
    but a nice place for chat, see videos and scat pictures or exchanges KV/ NS experiences with other users and that' s very cool too so ' don' t be sad about it
    USA for us is better cause this is not to far from our house but there are only few people who come from this country on this board
    our expectation was maybe to high we don't know but we are still persuaded this is possible to have a real meeting on this forum
    anyway we have fun and at least we can communicate free with some users who share the same fetishes and fantasies about scat ,pee,vomit ext..
    my wife and I we love participate a lot on this forum threads , like we share this passion with your partner it's very pleasant to expose
    our personal experiences or share some filthy uncensored stories its very exciting for us so to finish this thread we even happy
    to see so many couples ,single males ,or single women members here with very nice dirty brown avatar so if you have comments about our reflection
    you are welcome .

;) Rick & Mary

• ANZEIGE
  • I've only been on this forum a few months, and I was rather hoping that the English forum was more active, but at least its' here! I hope that it will gain popularity. There needs to be some kind of a "critical mass" of active members, which has not yet been met in here. I will visit and post from time to time, to do my bit to keep this area active.
    Here's a few comments and observations.
    I know no German at all, so I've used google translate to follow some of the German postings, but other than a bit more time to copy and paste back and forth, the main thing is that it isn't very accurate, in that I cannot understand the meaning of many of the postings, perhaps due the use of slang type terms. So, it makes it tough to post relevant replies, and it gets me concerned that when I use translate to post into German, that my reply will get scrambled, and I will not know it. Other than that, I do not want to insult anyone by mistake, due to inaccurate translating.
    To Rick and Mary, its' so nice to see some fellow Canadians here, though I do not want to post using my real name, as I really want to preserve my anonymity. Also, we, as a couple, are not into sex play with others, so I will be typically Canadian, and say, "sorry" to you for that, I cannot help you out!
    First we did many years of pee play and now we're getting into scat, as I have mentioned elsewhere we are beginners in exploring scat, and I have nothing nearly as hot to relate as I have read here, though hopefully as time goes on I will.

• Hi Poomaker we are glad you are a couple as us it very good cause we have a question for you both
    we know you just started to play scat with you wife but we need to know this very badly
    how do you play scat do you do it at soon as one of you needs to go
    does she need to be excited before or she get excite when you shit on her?
    my wife and I we are bit frustrated about something really hard to control
    cause both have IBS so it' s is difficult to hold it in cause when i have to go shes not excited immediately like me
    for me its simple i' m ready anytime and i'm always excited when she have to go any times
    please can you give us an advice about that?

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.