Scat meetings - who likes and who do ?

• Hi EVERYONE,

I'm a scat lover from over 5 - 6 years but never was into scat with other girl or man. Only watch and learn :)
    I was wondering, that u are organize a scat meetings in germany or other coountries ?
    I'm looking a girl , paar , TS to make some fun with scat but in poland it is really hard to find it .

Please share your's experience , how do you find a scat partner ?

greetings

Scatmanis

• ANZEIGE
  • Hi there we are not interested to your request for real meeting but we can tell you how we met each other
    it's was simple my wife and I we play scat for 26 years and we are married for 5 years
    so when I met her she never heard about scat or pee game so i introduce her steps by steps but she was already open to try
    i asked her if she was interested to try something very perverse like shit and piss and she said yes whynot it could be cool
    i admit i've been lucky guy to find her and now we never stopped to play our passion

Rick

• You shouldn't be here. Local people looking for other local people meet locally. You can't be this naive. Nothing you want in life is hard if you are determined to turn off the damn computer. Look sharp and have more to say than you've said here. If YOU are a scatlover from Poland, there has to be 1000 others. You won't find them on the internet because they are living their lives, not imagining what it's like if this or that.

First, DON'T MAKE SCAT THE FIRST THING YOU TALK ABOUT. You have to earn a womans trust and she needs to know what you are about. Be witty, charming, wine and dine and, don't talk at those times that silence will do. Be confident and secure about yourself Make her feel that she is in good hands. That means, keep your hands off until she gives you that urgent look as if to say, take me, I'm yours. Once she gives you the sign, don't over due the craving for her butt or whatever else you want. If she is open to exploration there, better for her to make a move. If she forces your face in her butt and screams, eat it you bad boy, you've made it to the promised land were strong men melt into a pool of pee. Or, whatever is to come if you get my meeting. Getting there is no where near as fun as the journey there. And please, never ask people you don't know for advise about how does a man score. I knew the tongue is a mighty powerful tool when it's used for probing instead of nonsense at 15. I was very persuasive but, the secret is, never let it be easy for someone to take from you. Women don't like when men think it's easy so men should let women know it to. If you want some of this, it will come naturally when it's right.

I can offer common sense advice because I don't like to see anyone fall into a trap. Be smart. The internet is a sanctuary for predators and perverts. Never assume you are hooked up with a female just because you see the name Alice.