our scat pee fantasy

• Hi this is Mary and Rick and there is our messy secret fantasy, for sometime we've dreamed of meeting a real German slut bbw with big udders,big butt with doubtful hygiene like unwashed pussy, smelly ass ect.., open to scat, pee, vomit, Smegma and farts to give and receive,so in our fantasy we meet her in a restaurant and faster we return at home and we undress ourselves and we play dirty without restrictions, we start to shit all over each other ,mouths ,boobs,cock,pussy, faces,and entire bodies and we fuck and suck full of smearing all three together ,she piss and vomit on our genitals parts already full of crap , we lick our ass each other while we farts in our mouths and we smell them while we masturbate each other and cum hard, i fuck her in her big gaping shitty ass-hole in doggy style while she shit on my dick a pile of crap and i rub her shit in my mouth and we all kisses , after this dirty session 2 hours later we jump in the shower to wash ourselves and we sleep until the morning comes the next day we go to the nudist camp in our camper there and we play dirty for a weekend Mary and I we love playing scat sex in field and love nudist camp for sunbathing and relaxing, sometimes we see some women with very sexy bbw bodies but we cannot asking them if they like scat pee cause we are absolutely sure they don t like it anyway, we hope we will realise our kinky fantasy one day but in meantime we continue to play together until we find this person to join us in our fantasy the woman with us is German but we are open to all nationalities especially Colombian,Latina,or American women ;)

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von couplescat ()

• ANZEIGE
  • Dear Scat Couple, I wrote a message regarding female discharge and smegma and have had several replies. I noticed there was a link to your post from October 25th last year, thus I opened it up. What a beautiful fantasy you both have, I have a mental image of it now in my mind, your three writhing bodies with no shame at all enjoying the smells and tastes of each other. I hope before you started shitting on each other you both delighted in the rancid smell of your BBW's pussy as you licked the smegma from her pussy lips and sucked the grool from deeper within. I wish you both luck finding this lady of your fantasy. Please let me know if you succeed.

Have fun together

Kopfarbeit

• hi dear
    you are amazing couple
    can i meet you ?

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.