our failed scat pee adventure

• Hi my wife and I we went to the gay and lesbian club where they play music band ,it was cosy place with dimmer spotlight ,the ambiance was cool
    and sexy ,we were dressed light ,my girlfriend with a small red panty skinny her big ass and a black leather bras and a very tight dress and
    high heel , i was wearing a blue vinyl jeans and a white shirt with a marine blue jacket not very far from us it was sitting a nice pretty
    girl with big breasts and very exciting curves ,she came to our table with a big smile and she present herself her name was Karine 34 years
    old a beautiful girl with brown eyes and long black hair and she said i'm bisexual so i was no problem to try anything kinky with you both

we invite her to sit just beside us to listen the music band in front of us and she said Okay it's cool we could see her cleavage , it was
    terribly exciting, we were hard and wet, my wife asked her if she already tried a sex threesome very filthy and messy and she said no but
    i'm very interested to try , we were feverish and we felt very horny, she checked sometimes our genitals parts and she squeezed her legs showing a sign of excitement it was a magic moment we imagined ourselves with her naked and totally messy all three together so finally we invited her at the restaurant to eat something and we discussed about our similar fantasies about scat and pee , we talked few minutes with her and while we were eating she told us she loved to
    smear her entire body with shit and piss after she dropped the crap in her bath ,and us right now we understood that she loved her own faeces
    because she was excited when she talked about it, but she never played with strangers before but she seem to be enthusiasm just to think about it so we were lucky to found her

so after the restaurant she came at home with us and we took a glass of wine and we undressed ourselves completely nude all three in the living
    room it was surreal l, she had a amazing rounded butt and a shaved pussy with two tattoos one on the right ass cheek and the other one on her
    right breast a black rose like we had not have to go we made scat in a plastic bowl two days before that we put in the fridge ,
    so we told her we had a shit for her, she took the shit bowl and smelt the shit inside, her eyes became wide open
    and we could felt her passion and her excitation in front our crap we returned in the living room and we took the shit in our hands and put
    some on her big hooters and her cunt while my wife licked them me while this time i put my fingers in her ass hole to take a shit inside her
    hole and take out some and i ate it her shit was sweet and dark brown ,sometimes she pushed hard her ass hole for expel more pieces in my hand

but after few minutes she freaked out totally ,she stand up and run at the bathroom she jumped in the shower to wash her body in the cold water
    already there , we were in shock and we were wondering what happen ,after few minutes she said i' m a real whore i feel myself dirty
    ,we tried to comfort her and it's worked after few seconds she jumped out of the bath and she pissed on us all over, after the two girls
    crouched in the bath in front of me and I pissed in their mouths and they swallowed all while they rub their clits and cum like sluts
    it was anyway a cool experience and exciting but not what we expected ,we wanted a girl willing to do all what we do in scat,and pee games but
    its very hard to find , we hope one day to find this secret girl hidden on the net ready to push her limits very far in filthy and disgusting
    sex we hope you liked our experience story about that we lived together ,today we lost Karine it's too bad because maybe she is ready now to go
    further who knows.

if you have a questions about this story you can ask no problem

:thumbup:cxyffff 

shitty kisses
    Couplescat

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von couplescat ()

• ANZEIGE
  • bravoxxxbravoxxxbravoxxxbravoxxxbravoxxx;);):Bier:Bier