My scat fetish / fantasy

• One of my scat fantasies (a fantasy because it'll never happen), is to be the porta-loo foreman on the set of a girl band concert, such as pussy cat dolls or 4minute. The girls have their own seperate porta-loo which only they can use. It's been a long day and they've had a big breakfast and lunch. So they're all going to need a shit before the concert begins. As i am a one man company and they're using my porta-loos, i made a special adjustment to the one the girlband members will be using. I can enter a hatch underneath and basically lie in the space where their piss and shit will collect. The waste gate will be directly over my mouth so i can drink and eat as much as possible. Heaven!

• ANZEIGE
  • Hahaha thats a verry nice fantasy I have it too. You ever mind to do this on a highway wc station? With a door locking system in your hand? ;) than you can choose weather all doors are open and yours closed or yours is open an the others closed :P
    This fantasy is a (little) bit more realistic as one with the pussy cat dolls =) ....uh am no problem! And have fun^^