Scat Community

• For what is this WebSite? Scat Community if is not made for us for you and for everyone else who need to talk to find his or her other half to be togheter and experience the KV and other fetishes ?
    I recived many meesages with " I am not interest " " I am here only for the forum "
    It's like, I am here and I do not know why i am here!

Well my dear Girls, I am here to find my other half, an open minded girl, open to all kind of fetishes and yes of course i would like to have a long term relation. But I am here for a long long time and i send many emails and messages and it seems i do not have luck for a girl with kv fetish. Yes i want a serious relation with a girl open to everything in this field, i cannot search on others dating website, i was think here we talk without mask and we are not shame ... But unfortunately most of us we hide behind avatars and other pictures. I AM NOT Hide ... I am here, with real pictures and yes this is who i am ...

• ANZEIGE
  • When you ask here, "He babe, do you like piss or scat?", you becomming never a answer, because for the people here is this ask too stupid.

• Ich hoffe, mein Schulenglisch aus DDR- Zeiten war ausreichend dafür.

(I hope, my school english from GDR- time was enough for this.)

• Dieses Thema enthält 9 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.