Scat and Islam

• I have a female friend who is interested in scat play, but she is also Muslim and doesn't know if scat would be Haram, I wonder if anyone here would have any knowledge of such a thing? I know it's an unusual question, but I guess it raises the issue of different fetishes in religions. For example self flagellation is ok in certain contexts in Christianity and Islam.

• ANZEIGE
  • Hi!

I am not an expert, but anal sex and sex during menstruation is forbidden in Islam.

Wikipedia

I guess, scat is forbidden too.

Regards

Punk

• It is an interesting question.
    As i was wandering around some facebook-profiles which werde related with some known Scat-lovers
    I was very surprised how many had their origin in the islamic world.
    Members from Pakistan,Indonesia, the arab peninsula, algeria,India and other countries with a majority of
    Islamic population were very often present, including a Lot of women.
    Maybe there are a lot of Fakes including,but anywhere, it is not, what i was expecting.
    Perhaps the supression from religious minded gouverments ist not as tight, as i was expecting.

Sweetsmell

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sweetsmell ()

• Dieses Thema enthält 7 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.