My first scat story

• Hello friends. I just got some inspiration for a story, so Ill share it with you. I hope that you like it :thumbup:

SCAT PARTY ( the day I meet her...)

I was driving through suburb part of Belgrade. 20 minutes of driving and you
    can see something totally different... All that concrete was replaced by beautiful
    green fields and woods, and the sights that that a man should wish to see
    before dying. I was getting closer and my heart started pumping ... After a year of organizing I’m
    finally going to meet real coprofilles .There will be two couples mid 40,and as they promise a
    girl that I would love to meet. My anxiety grows, and I don’t see the green fields
    any more, I am the man on the mission....

After 2 hours of driving, and a few wrong turns I finally manage to arrive to the right place. At the
    first look the property was a little rural but with the soul.The house was larger then I expected, the old stile
    building that reminded me of some gothic cathedral more then a place for living. I noticed that they have few
    large dogs ,but they were happy to see me. They swinged their tails, hand happily came closer. As I cuddled
    them the first thought my perverted mind produced was how they fuck with the couple I was going to meet,and the
    smile came to my face :)

The door were right in front of my face. I stood there for a moment thinking what will come next....
    Was it going to be the way I imagined it??? Well it was too late for second thoughts, the footsteps were
    geting closer,and closer...

Well its wasn’t so hard... I was welcomed by a a good looking woman Anja, mid 40 ,brown hair,
    and a beautiful black dress with white pearls around her neck. I was chatting with her husband, and knew
    how she look, but I didn’t expects that beautiful pair of eyes blue like a sea, and the smile worth a million
    dollars. She kissed me in the cheek and asked me to follow her to meet others.Marko , Anja’s husband, strong
    but good, wary dirty minded. Snezana, smaller blonde, also mid 40’s, not so pretty but with a lot of charm.
    She had a little to much formal dress, she talked a little to much but cute. Her Husband Milos, a little bit shy,
    but when he drink a few more he becomes an shit loving animal....We were sitting on the table filled with all
    sorts of food and drink, wary stileysh. Step by step , drink by drink, we all started to feel comfortable, we talked ,
    drinked, laughed. All together it was amazing company. The hours flied . After a while, Anja
    started looking at her husband with some strange look. I knew that something good is coming. She slowly stood
    up from a table, and with dramatic and seductive voice invited us to the living room. Like there was something
    written on my forehead, she slowly come to me and whispered in my ear:"Don’t wary. She is coming, but she is little late.
    ”Play with us a little first" I felt that my cock started growing immidiately.We entered a huge room all covered in plastic
    sheets. It was warm and comfortably. We were starting to get our clothes off.

Snezana had some perverse smile on her face. She finished first, turned around and bent over. There
    was a huge but plug in her ass! "Do you like it?" she asked. By the look on our faces it could be said that we
    are more then happy.Marko immediately approached her, opened her but chicks and said that she is a wary good girl.
    He put her on her knees and simply shoveled his cock in her mouth. I was stunned for a moment, but when I saw that Anja
    is approaching Milos and started kissing him, while cuddling his semi erected cock, i knew I was in the right place.
    She turned to me and said " Come , join us honey."As I was approaching, Milos pulled her hair backwards spitted right in
    the middle of her face. She was not surprised, and she let the spit drools right down her nose and she willingly
    slurped it, asking for more with her opened mouth and tongue out. I joined them, and it became like spitting competition.
    Me and Milos were competing in "who will produce grosser looking spit, and soon her face was covered with
    thick layer of spit, but she liked it wary much. She became burning like wildfire! She set down on her knees with her mouth
    still wide open, waiting for some cock. At first I didn’t let her sucking it, I gave her my balls to lick, and
    she licked them good , first one by one, then both together, then i gave her to lick a tip of my swollen cock. After a while,
    her slimy face started to dry so Milos decided to refresh it by some piss. We drinked a lot, so I knew she will be
    well fed. He started to piss on her face with a strong stream, but soon changed tempo, and peed little by little directly into
    her mouth. She swallowed every drop although his piss was dark colored and with strong smell. I watched her
    from above directly into her eyes. She was so sexy and dirty, and beautiful...I couldn’t resist and gave her a long passionate kiss.
    I could taste and smell Milos pee from her mouth, but I didn’t care, I wanted her to be just like that.

Then I saw what Snezana is doing to Anjas husband Marko. She was crouching with her knees wide open,
    and struggling to swallow all of Marko’s huge cock. She was drooling, gaging, her eyes got wet, but she didn’t stop.
    I approached her, a started helping her by pushing her head from behind. I could feel her whole body twitching, she
    started gaging and drooling even more. I remembered the thing that she showed us, and put her on all four. Marko
    laid down so she could lick his slimy cock and balls, but I had other plans. First is sniffed her already wet pussy, and I could
    smell her pheromones going wild. I then slowly started to remove that huge butplug from her ass. She turned around with
    with almost scared look on her face. "I’m totally full" she said."Don’t wary honey, I know what to do." I went to the dinner
    room where we had dinner and took the big plate still smeared with greaze from the meat we ate before. I showed her a
    plate, and she was released to know that no shit will be wasted. I started removing the butplug again and i was stunned how
    huge it was. When I removed it, all that I could see in front of me was huge gapping hole. Although she was sweet and sensual
    person, I could see now that she love her anus to be destroyed. She started farting wet farts, And I couldnt resist not to
    put my tongue deep inside. I could already taste the bitterness of her shit. "Well don’t just lick, fuck her
    my brother "said her husband Milos."Fuck her both holes, she likes it!".Snezana turned around and asked for it" Please Nikola
    put it inside". How could I refuse that offer, her pussy was all bald and swollen and wet, At first I slowly entered, I wanted her
    to feel every inch of my cock, but after a while I started to pound her like mad, while she was moaning. "Stop, please stop
    its coming" she cried .I stopped fucking her and put that big plate right beneath her destroyed ass. She started farting with
    some burbling sound, I just new something big is coming. Than the wet soft shit start running from her ass,it was coming and
    coming , and I started wondering how can so much shit to be produced by such a small girl. There was so much shit that it
    started overflowing from the plate over my fingers and on the floor .She was so horny that when she finished shitting, she
    put 4 fingers into her ass, took some shit and shovel it into her wet pussy.

When they saw what’s going on Anja and Milos joined us. Milos had huge erection, Anja must be wary good to him. He set
    on the floor and Snezana quickly jumped in his lap, and sett on his cock .By her look you could immediately see that she like
    to be shit fucked."What you got there for me?" Anja said and smiled."Can you hold that plate for me also ?""Sure honey"
    I said and set right beneath her. The plate was right in front of my face, and all that smell started to become sweet, that I wanted
    to eat it all, like a honeybee nectar. She was standing bent over a little when her shit started dropping. I couldn’t resist any more,
    I opened my mouth, and soon my mouth was filled with her stinky shit. It was more firm than Snezana’s , but much more smelly
    .Although I took a full mouth, there was more and it flowed down my chin and it dropped in the plate in front of me. She pushed
    her ass on my nose and smeared my face with it. Then she kneeled beside me, and started kissing me passionately. We started sharing
    shit mouth to mouth, chewing it, until it was soft like Snezana shitted before."Hey hey stop you two" her husband Marko said
    and smiled."You will fall in love if you continue" I laughed and asked him to come to us . Although Anja was totally shitfaced , she
    stood up, Hugh him gently ,told him that she loves him and they kissed. I was feeling so good,
    I felt I’m surrounded by love and passion. I took and had full of shit and asked everyone to join me. I took a liberty to mix the shit with
    my hands. Snezana was definitely thinking it is fun and started playing with it, she even asked everyone to spit into that plate, to
    refresh it.

Marko and Anja were in their own world by then. While I squeezed the shit through my fingers, I looked how she licks his hairy ass, as
    she will find some sweets down there. I noticed that his ass is huge and swollen.I could see the tip of the shit protrude from his ass,
    and when it started purring it was like avalanche. It was firm, black, and long. One part of it was in her mouth and top of it was on her
    forehead. He turned around and he smeared it all over her face and chest, her tits and her belly. He then licked his fingers and smeared
    his cock with it. She was cuddling herself, and smeared that shit more and more until she was completely soiled .You could see that she
    need cock from the airplane .He started fucking her so hard, that you could hear his balls punching. MIlos came silently and just set on her
    face, feeding her with his balls and ass .He farted loudly, and the shit just exploded. Her hair and eyes were full ,and she was giggleing.
    She took his cock with her shitty hands, smeared it completely, and started sucking it like she never saw a cock before.

Me and my new shit friend Snezana were different story. We were like two piggy’s, completely smeared with shit from head to
    tail. I took a little from the shit mix we made, and smeared her pussy with shit. I tried to lick her clean, but she was constantly
    adding more and more shit. I got horny as devil. My shitty cock was swollen and pulsating,hard as a rock. She bent and start sucking me,
    swallow it whole .Although she had gag reflex ,she didn’t want to stop, but continued sucking like mad. I fucked her mouth so
    much that her brown saliva started pouring from her mouth."I want you to fuck my shitty ass, i want it so bad... " she moaned.
    I pulled her by her hair, spitted in her eyes, and put her in position on all four. Her ass was shitty ,and so huge like a black hole.
    I always loved loose ass but this was stuff of my dreams. When I put it inside i had a feeling I could put my balls with it all together.
    I fuck her as hard as I could, I pulled her hair, I changed holes, a little for the shitty pussy a little for the ass cunt. I fucked her with so
    much ferocity that she almost fell from her knees. I felt I will cum, so I switched again,and filled her black hole with my thick cum.
    I think I cummed like horse. She turned to me with some sadness in her eyes and asked "Is that all NIkola ?" Everyone burse to laugh.
    "Now you see that its not easy to have a scat wife. Careful what you wish!" her husband said. My pride was in stake.
    "Lay on your back" I said to Snezana and smiled like devil .She did just that like a good girl should and open her legs
    wide. I took a hand full of shit that was forgotten on the floor." Now I will try to fill you back Snezana". She moved her but chicks and
    stretched her ass. I was careful not to penetrate her to fast, but my hand easily entered her ass, with no resistance at all. I was amazed.
    I started to masturbate her pussy with my other hand, while increasing the tempo of fisting. She liked it so much that she cummed in
    the matter of minutes. She even take a little pee from the pleasure.

I was totally wasted. I decided to chill a little so i took a beer and sit down near the entrance of the room. The others from the party
    were like some kind of scat machines. They just couldn’t stop. They were all mixed in the bunch, i couldn’t recognize who
    fuck who...I was thinking about all the things just happened, I knew that I had swallowed a lot and i was feeling a little sick. I imagined
    how would it look to someone who is not into it. Suddenly a voice from behind snapped me from my thoughts." I see I missed a lot" ....

If you like it I will write some more, if not.... It was a good try Kotzx

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Nikola81 ()

• ANZEIGE
  • What has happened to the third girl ?

Did she joined later ?