Hi from Vejle, Denmark. Short introduction.

• Perverted kinky Danish guy. Looking for women or couples. I am not very experienced, but i hope to change that. I would love to meet up with a couple or a woman, to be teached more in this wonderful fetish. I love everything about shit and piss. the smell, the taste and the texture. I like being fucked in the ass by a big strap-on, so maybe i am Bi. I dont look to hook up with single males, should i be fucked by a male it will be together with a couple. I have for some years now been eating my own shit and drinking piss. but prefer female scat.

Perverse pervers dänischen Kerl. Auf der Suche nach Frauen oder Paare. Ich bin nicht sehr erfahren, aber ich hoffe, dies zu ändern. Ich würde gerne zu einem Treffen mit einem Paar oder eine Frau, um mehr unterrichtet in diesem wunderbaren Fetisch werden. Ich liebe alles Scheiße und Pisse. der Geruch, der Geschmack und die Textur. Ich mag es, in den Arsch gefickt von einem großen Strap-on, also vielleicht bin ich Bi. I Dont Look, hook up mit einzelnen Männern, sollte ich von einem Mann zusammen sein, es wird mit einem Paar gefickt zu werden. Ich habe seit einigen Jahren nun meine eigene Scheiße essen und trinken pissen. sondern lieber weiblichen scat.

Fühlen Sie sich frei, mich zu Ihren Skype hinzufügen.
    Feel free to add me to your Skype

LG

Niels

• ANZEIGE
  • Hi Niels,

thanks for your bilingual mix between introduction and contact request. Very clever. ;)

We both already had a private-mail-contact, and so i give you a heartful welcome in our community.

Feel free to participate, if your profession gives you the chance. I know a few pilots, and therefore i know that you are in heavy action.

Look forward to the "Stammtisch" in Hamburg.

Greetings,

Samo.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Samo ()