I'm new in here so a short presentation...

• Hello,

I'm new in here,

First of all you have to know that i have discovered scat games, and pee games, when i was a sub with my ex partner...She was a domina who used to pee in a glass and ask me to drink it in front of her eyes...I have started scat by licking plugs and strapons after anal games...So it starts to educate me to eat more and more, and love the taste of the scat...

Later, i remember that i was licking my fingers when i was young, so the taste was not unusual...I have played many years alone thinking i was crazy (maybe as many started to think) then i accepted the fact that it was quite natural in my sexuality....I have played on my own a lot, eating my own shit and drinking my own pee...It is time now to find a partner and lover....as for me, it is quite personal, so i don't want quantity of relationships but quality....

I'm more orientated lesbian or bi women....I have had one experience with a couple but was not pleased by the way it was done, so i leaved before we played...i'm a romantic woman...So if you idea is to be rude, i'm not the one you are searching...I can be a very good sub slave but i need sense of humor and pleasant people, well-educated (but don't think I'm a vanilla girl)....I accept, floggers, whips, clamps, plugs dildos, strapons, catsuits, hoods with funnel, can eat scat, drink pee, or even being a switch with the right person, be a top, receive as a sub, or a pig girl...I'm open minded, so just propose, i will tell you if i do what you like...

My main goal is to share my life with the right woman...I don't care about your job, (mine is legal and well paid), your precedent life...I'm not here to judge you...We love all the same...So if you want to relocate in Paris or if you want to have a long term relationship with me, just contact me...You know now more things on me that i know on you...Read my profile, i'm not certified yet, but i can tell you that it is the more honest declaration that i can do...And, yes it is me on the pic...

• ANZEIGE
  • Glad you are here!
    Very interesting presentation!

:nummer1:

• Great introduction ... thanks for the honesty and candid perspective ... welcome !!!!

• Dieses Thema enthält 7 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.