Hi from Greece!

• Hi to everyone from Greece!
    I'm a 33 heterosexual scatlover, givin and receiving for some years now.
    I started around 2005 when i first watched by accident an mfx film and allthough it never till then crossed my mind that kind of sex activity, i kept watchin and to my surprise that clip made me horny as hell!
    So i started to surf for more movies like that and pretty soon i became a very big fun of scat sex!
    In the beggining i was only watching movies, and to be honest its very different to just wach it from a pc screen than to actually do it. It felt strange at first, the actuall smell and taste but i love so much female asses that when it happend one night with my girlfriend years ago during a accidental shitty anal, instead of tellin her to stop, because the smell was intence, i encourage her to continue and allthough she got very embarrassed at first, she got very horny about it and we continued with just a bit of a smearin on her ass durin the anal. It took as a while then to go from just a bit smearin on her to actually lick it and taste it, but with baby steps eache time we got there. No swallow though. Till now i cant do it, no problem with play, lick, kiss, smear but for me this is as far as it goes. WinkenX

• ANZEIGE
  • θερμόςκαλοδεχούμενος (heartly welcome) markomits69,

many thanks for the extensive introduction. We hope that you will have a good time in our community.

It´s fine that you told us how you came into scat-sex and how you brought your girlfriend into this very special kind of sexual practice.

Greetings from Dresden,
    Samo.

• ^ Very happy to be here with all of you likeminded people!
    I wish i knew german so i could participate in the german speaking section of the forum, because it seems to be more active, but that's me and my luck i guess..
    One thing i d like to say is that im happy to see that here, in this forum, u use the fetish definition of things rather than the words "pervert" or "pervetion", because to me what happens between likeminded consenting adults during sex it could be named by many many things but surely not a pervation. I dont see myself as a perv, and im only speaking for my self, i dont judje ofcourse what others think of themeselves, but to me a perveted thing is to do someone something to another that doesnt contains his or hers permission (and im not talkin whats happing in a roleplay thing).
    Last but not least, thank u again for the warm welcome!

P.S.: A thing that was troubling me is that for some reason (i couldnt find the answer in the roules) i cant have access in the photos gallery, either to post or to see. A help here would me much apprecieted. Thanx in advance.

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.