Sessions with Rieke - 1

• Rieke Extreme, GirlFriendExperience with Scat and Golden Shower

>> I've made this translation from the original story from
    May this year in the German-section of the SC-Blog, especially
    for Rieke, because of her 41-th birthday (22 october 2012)

At around 11 o'clock in the morning I rang the bell near the sign L.S.B. which means Le Salon Bizarre
    which is a club located in Wuppertal. A nice voice invited me in, I got into the small elevator and when
    I arrived at the 4-th floor, a tall elegant woman opened the door and she led me into a big waitingroom
    which could also serve as a playroom. She brought me my soda and told me that Rieke could be here
    any moment. After a few minutes I heard high-heels coming towards me and when the door opened
    a slim woman walked into the room and I stood up and we welcomed each other.
    Rieke asked me to follow her and we went through a bathroom into another playroom where a few
    dozen candles reflected in a big wall of mirrors. A big play-bench was situated in the middle of one
    end of the room and next there was some kind of device on which one can be clamped down to get
    a firm spanking. But it was not to be used this time as we had agreed on the phone that I would love
    to get a game of big contrast. On one hand I would love to kiss, touch, cuddle and lick and all that
    but on the other hand the fire would be turned up high when she would get going with scat and piss
    and make this session into a big horny mess-around. We had some small-talk, I drank my soda while
    Rieke got prepared drinking from a large bottle of coco. On the phone she already told me to take
    at least two hours for a one-hour session because with the chit-chat before and after and with having
    a shower afterwards, which would be o-so necessary as I would find out later, we needed this time.
    In the corner of the room Rieke made music by means of an MP3-player and I immediately noticed
    the totally different kind of music than was usually used during these kind of sessions. It was good
    music that very soon created a relaxed atmosphere.

After a while she said: "Well then, you should get undressed".

Except for my underpants I got naked in notime and we got into touching and cuddling
    each other and now and then there were tender kisses and more and more we got into french-kissing.
    Not only I got excited from this because when she put off her dress and stood before me totally naked
    except for her high-heels, I could see that her nipples were already somewhat aroused which ment
    that she also was getting horny. We cuddled along and more and more we got into it and touching
    became stronger and now-and-then I sensed a small hand gently squeezing my balls and my little
    friend which had gotten already quite a bit bigger.

"Would you like to lick me ?", asked Rieke and I replied: "Love to" and she lay down on the playbench
    on her back, she raised her legs so I could reach her warm and already moist cunt all the better.
    I'm totally into the taste of that soft tender yogurt that comes out of womans pussy when I make love to
    them orally. I teased her with several dozen kisses to turn-up the heat and as I, - for the first time -,
    dragged my tongue from her ass up and into her wet slimy pussy I already got to swallow almost a
    teaspoon full of her warm juice. Rieke is a lady who can let herself go completely and this makes that
    she becomes wet very soon and when one does his job well, she get's wetter all the time until she get's
    her orgasm. And within no quarter of an hour it was time. On her request I had started to use my
    fingers and when she came, it was like a mini-waterfall sprinkeld my mouth and her body shook and
    twitched. Her nipples had doubled in size and were very hard and although I tried my best to lick up all
    her juices, some of it lay on the bench. She put one hand half into her warm wet cunt and then into
    her mouth. She repeated putting her hand into her cunt but then put it into my mouth. Horny and
    naughty, just the way I like it. After some time which we needed to recuperate, Rieke rose up and
    asked me to get on the bench. She told me to lay on my back in the middle of the bench, she got rid
    of my underpants and sat above me and then carefully put her already somewhat dried-up pussylips
    onto my face so I could inhale that soft horny smell. With total conviction I licked her still thick
    pussylips and just when I wanted to put my tongue into her sugary well I could taste the first drops
    of pee. Soon it became a small jet of pee and when I looked up I saw a big horny smile on her face
    and all to soon I couldn't swallow anymore and all her pee ran down my face.

Rieke rose slightly and pushed her body towards my belly onto my legs and all the while her warm wet
    well drenched my body with her tasty piss. "Well", she asked, "how would you like to receive my scat ?".
    I put a finger on my mouth and said: "I take it in and I swallow too !".
    Carefully she turned around and her beautiful ass got over my face. And with the help of my tongue
    with which I licked her horny asshole she could position herself. She didn't had to push much before
    a small brown sausage became visible which would fill-up my mouth in a few seconds. Although I've
    experienced this quite a few times it still is a fascinating event for me. There you are, laying under a
    beautiful sexy, yet almost unknown woman who shits into your mouth, moves her body a few inches
    and then also pisses into it, so that you're completely filled-up by her. I began chewing and swallowing.
    Her scat was just the way I like it, not too thin, not too thick and with a strong flavor and my nose got
    run-over by the smell of her delicate feces so I had to stop playing with myself or I would have had an
    orgasm all to soon and then this supreme moment would have died a sudden death. Meanwhile Rieke
    turned around and took a big chunk of her poo into her hands. She started smearing it onto her face
    and her small titties, then she put those scat-smeared fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

Her tongue together with some saliva did his job and she showed me her brown tongue, swallowed and
    then with her tongue sticking out, she showed me her empty mouth. Before my very eyes she had
    swallowed her own scat. Meanwhile my little friend had found some rest and so I started playing with
    myself again. Rieke reached next to me on the bench and sipped some of her pee, then she put one
    hand on her ass and I could see the muscles of her belly getting tense a little. Her hand came back
    filled half with poo and she put a good thick finger of it into her mouth which was still filled-up with
    pee and then, - after some playing with her tongue -, slowly dripped the good stuff onto my face and
    of course into my mouth which I was only to happy to have opened already.

From her stature, Rieke is a rather small and tiny woman but the mess she can create is therefore all the
    bigger. The more the better because I really like this kind of perversities. A few seconds later her mouth
    was empty and mine was full and she gave me a big 'french kiss', a real scat kiss and the way she does it
    shows she really likes this kind of sexplay. And the proof of this was shown to me immediately because
    she turned around once more and her totally messed-up ass hovered a few inches above my face and
    only a bit further I saw her horny slit from which a thick yogurt-like slime was coming out that I rather
    quickly slurped. And it was just in time because again some pee came out over my face and some of it
    I let into my mouth to clean my teeth a bit, but that was only shortlived. She did a bit of facesitting and
    while I gasped for air now-and-then she produced almost a mans hand full of scat. Some of it landed in
    my mouth but most of it was smeared onto her butt and also all over my face and neck. And again she
    turned around and took her share of scat out of my mouth and into her own. Again she let her tongue
    play with the mix of scat and saliva, dripped some of it on her tits, swallowed again, showed me her
    empty mouth with her tongue completely sticking out and once again gave me a big french kiss.

Then she sat next to me on the bench and began smearing her scat all over my balls and my dick.
    She wanted to start wanking me, but I told her that it was best to let me do the job, because when one
    lives so many years all alone, one has acquired a way of doing this that can not be copied and thus not
    be accomplished no matter how good and experienced a woman might be. I was a horny as ever and
    I almost lost control of my right hand because of the trembling of my body. Rieke however, clever as
    she is, had seen this and sat over my groin and peed a little so that I could get a grip once more.
    Only two minutes later I had an orgasm that I didn't had for a long long time and it took me several
    minutes before I could get up.

Again there was a bit of touching and cuddling and then we went into the bathroom. In the mirror I
    could see myself and a very big smile expressed the huge relaxation that I just have had. Rieke had
    climbed into the big round tub and helped me in. I sat down on the sideplateau, - because I was still a
    little dizzy -, and watched Rieke clean herself.
    Then she helped me and we soaped each other cozy (this time however with real soap) and then we
    washed it all down. After drying with some towels, we went back into the playroom, she put on her dress
    and asked me if I would like to drink a coffee or something else, together with her. I told her I would love
    coffee and within a few minutes she came back with two coffee. For me she had put in sweeteners and we
    had a little chit-chat about this really great session. I made Rieke several compliments because everything
    she promises on her website is kept. In fact she delivers even more because whatever is written on her
    website can't live up to a life-experience with her by a long shot. Also the links on her website which show
    trailers of the movies that she's already done can only give as much as a hint.
    I've a splendid headcinema and besides that I can also memorize smell and taste, but when you've had
    a session with this adorable yet sex-crazy woman one acquires impressions for life. Impressions that one
    will never get rid off and, - of course -, will never want to get rid off ever !

>> From this point on the story is somewhat different from the original written in German which I
    put into the blog in May this year and that's because I made this translation for Rieke, who has
    her 41-th birthday today on the 22 of october.

I can only tell that I'm very happy to have met this fantastic woman and after the first session I doubled
    the sessiontime to two hours, which means that all-in-all one is about three hours in the company of Rieke.
    Okay, a session with Rieke isn't particulary cheap but you get your moneys worth, every penny of it and
    every session gives you a very relaxed innerself that will hold on for days. Especially for me this is very
    important because the stress I'm under sometimes is hardly bearable.
    By now I've had about a dozen sessions with her, everyone of them is unique in it's own way. Also we've
    made a small teaser just to try-out if we're compatible (and we are !) and this will result in the making of
    our first complete movie which hopefully will be ready by the turn of the year.

To all who are interested in experiencing scat and piss (and it doesn't matter if you are man or woman
    because Rieke is 100 % bi-sexual) I can say with all my heart:
    - have a go with it, meet with this fantastic sometimes girly-like woman and experience one of the most
    horny and hefty sessions you will ever have.
    No matter what, once in your life you have to have a session with Rieke: it's a must, it's to die for !

Again, happy birthday, Rieke and 41 big kisses all over :D

With love, sprkink.

• ANZEIGE
  • Hi Sprkink,

Many thanks for the translation of this meeting with Rieke, you have inspired me to have a meeting with the lovely lady herself when I get the chance. I'm in Munich unfortunately so Wuppertal is a bit too far of a journey for me. I totally agree with what you said about laying under a beautiful woman who you barely know, and have her shit all over your face and in your mouth, it is a truly unique and blissful experience. There is something about not really knowing the other person which makes it all the more exciting, I also have enjoyed doing it with a past girlfriend, but it is a different feeling.

Regards,
    James

• Hi James,

First of all thanks for the big compliment !

And for you I have Good News !

Somewhere in november Rieke again will be in Augsburg which is only 80 kilometers from Munich and I surely would recommend you get in touch with her by PN (Persönliche Nachricht = Personal Message) over this blog because that's the way she prefers to make appointments for Augsburg.

In advance I wish you to have a pleasurable and horny session with Rieke and perhaps afterwards you could write your experience with her into this blog so we all can enjoy a bit what that little o-so sexy woman has done to you :rolleyes: ??

Greetings, sprkink.

• Dieses Thema enthält 3 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.