nudist scat story

• Hi there

to put you in the context

Peggy is our girlfriend for 20 years ago she `s now 38 years old , blue eyes , blond hair ,shave pussy, little chubby ,boobs 36 D , weight 155 lbs height 5`2
    she`s very open minded and she`s very slut in sex ,with no taboos, we love her she`s our soul mate

Every summer we go to nudist beach or nudist Resort , we love both to be naked outdoor and to be very exhibitionist 5 years ago we went to the nudist place with our friend Peggy
    that surely you seen in our scat pictures sometimes in some other forums, she love to be naked at home almost every time as us with her husband ,
    she leave her windows open any time and she walk naked to do her household chores, but it was her first time at the nudist camp with us and she was very excited to try this
    so we rent a small caravan for a weekend and we played sex all four together i was exciting but his husband was too shy and not comfortable in this situation

so her husband left the caravan and he went to take a walk around the nudist resort ,me and Mary and Peggy we were still inside and we continue to play sex
    so suddenly Mary said i need have to go Peggy and me were surprised but already excited ,so Mary began to shit on me every where without forget my cock
    Peggy was laughed and masturbated herself just beside us, the shit smell was every where around the caravan,after Mary asked to Peggy to do same on me
    she spread her big larger butt and she did shit on me and directly in my mouth and i swallowed all , but for the first time she stopped after, she refused to receive on her
    and we understood perfectly her rejection but l 3 weeks later she accepted to play very dirty with us at home she gave and received without problem

Mary and i we continue to play scat in front her , while she continue to stimulated herself Mary and i we were completely covered head to toes
    except her , we took a shower after this session and we washed the caravan ,we washed the sheets and shower curtain full of shit
    and we did pay for our two nights there ,we were very shame when we leaved the place cause we imagined the owner enter in his Caravan
    with the smell still in the air ,we loved our experienced , especially that was the first time we did scat outside our house

now each time we have a chance to do scat outdoor , we will do it our dream now its doing scat in a farm on the haystack
    we hope to realize this fantasy next summer together or with a third female partner it would be great
    to fuck full of shit with pee and vomit game in threesome in a farm now we are little sad cause we never seen Peggy
    for longtime we hope to see her soon she missing us , anyway we hope you like this story
    cause this story is true and authentic

shitty kisses
    Rick and Mary

ffff

• ANZEIGE
  • Hello Rick and Mary, your story is very exciting! I often go camping in the nude and I would imagine that beautiful smell was in the caravan .. and her body full of shit,
    all you dirty in extreme games.. love these!

a good smell of shit ..
    nice to enjoy without limits.. all dirty pigs..
    perhaps, the owner of the caravan would have liked to see you in action :D

congratulations to you :)
    good day!
    Shitty Kisses, Steve and Kira

• That trip sounds like a lot of fun, I too was wondering how long the smell of shit persisted, and if it was still there when the owner returned.
    I wonder if he thought that someone had just been ill with the shits or such!
    Having full scat fun outside in a farmyard would be fun, let us know if/when you do it.

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diesen lesen zu können.