Scat female celebrity fantasy.

• Hello perverts,

I had some free time so I thought I would start a new topic/opinon poll.

My question is: which famous female would any one here most like to use as a toilet? She could be a famous actress, singer, athlete or political figure.

My number 1. fantasy lady would be Sigourney weaver from the 'Aliens' movies. (Imagine lifting you toilet lid to find her face in the bowl! Her eyes blinking at you with her mouth open as you prepare to empty your guts on her face and in her mouth).

So, good people, tell us who your famous, fantasy lady would be....

S Sadist

(Or if your a straight female, tell us which famous man you would most like to have use you as a toilet?).

• ANZEIGE
  • ...no more explanations...
    [video]

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    [/video]

• Sophia Loren ... :D nowadays !

And first of all my wife !

• Dieses Thema enthält 14 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.