Sex/fantasies without piss/shit?

• Before I got acquainted with the art of including piss and shit into my sexlife, my fantasies were quite common. However, ever since that period in time, I've noticed that my perception of sex has changed a lot. I have become a lot more extreme, and not only concerning human excrement. It's almost like the actual getting-in-touch with dirty sex, has opened the door to a variety of things that I suddenly (or gradually) find interesting and intriguing. This doesn't mean I can't enjoy the good old "normal" sex anymore. I guess it's just like you don't like potatoes every single day.

What about you guys? Can you still have sex or fantasise about it without getting dirty? (or at least secretly thinking about it? :S ) I would love to hear your experiences!

• ANZEIGE
  • Hey Shirley,

My Point of view is almost the same. I really enjoy dirty and messy play.

Do I still like vanilla sex?

Yes, some times a simple blow job is nice for me, but to be honest:

My sexual need changed a lot since I play dirty and vanilla sex is not what I seek.

Cheers

Punky

• It depends on your definition of "normal sex".
    In sexual matters, I'm kind of an adventurous guy, so I enjoy all kinds of different practices (well, actually not all, but a lot). So there's plenty of room for having fun without getting into dirty stuff.
    Now I'm blessed with having a partner sharing my sexual preferences. It might be a different situation otherwise...

If by "normal sex" you meant plain old missionary position, though, then I'd clearly have to answer: No, that would definitely not satisfy me in the long run.

• Dieses Thema enthält 6 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.