Yezzclips

• Toilet Time 5

81992.gif
    You have worked hard for your Goddess and as you kiss my feet you hear me say these words bringing music to your ears: Yes, you may be my toilet this morning If only you put in a little more effort that dream could have come true for you. Look as I take another massive shit into a regular bathroom toilet. This load made me breathe hard from pure pleasure and delight as I pushed it out. You can hear the one massive splash after another in the toilet. Just imagine what you wouldve been going through if your mouth was wide open under my anus as this happened. Hmmmm, toilet looks a bit dirty to me. Please remind me to punish my slave for this would you? Please take note: I dont use a regular toilet often (thats what my slaves mouth is for) but for you who thought I forgot how to use a regular toilet these clips are a must see :)

https://www.yezzclips.com/affi…rssc25&sid=1761&iid=81992

• ANZEIGE
  • Mistress Emily - Shit Abundance

82013.gif
    Working in slavery of Mistress Emily as a toilet is a great honor for slave and he must earn my trust and prove his devotion before I start using it daily to shit. I always wear beautiful underwear on my sports sexy body, which leads my toilet slave in great delight. He lies on the floor and licks my dirty shoes with his tongue. What are you nasty and dirty toilet slave, open your mouth and swallow my spits. This is an integral part of your toilet work. I do not care how you feel now, how much you want to continue your job, your responsibilities to open your mouth and wait until I fill it with my big nasty shit. You just already so excited that you stop feeling the smell and dislike of my shit. You get pleasure from the fact that I use and humiliate you. I sit down on the dresser and begin to shit slowly into your mouth. I feel that your mouth is full and you can not speak, but I'm still shit to cover all your face. In the finale of the clips, I'll piss in your mouth so you can swallow all my nasty shit.

https://www.yezzclips.com/affi…rssc25&sid=1639&iid=82013

• Mistress Annabelle - Toilet Slut Training

82011.gif
    Mistress Annabelle makes the toilet slut suck a huge dick. With great pleasure she does it. She designs a slave's throat for a lovely shit dinner. Slave licks pussy and asshole Mistress, after that she pisses in his mouth. A strong stream of pee splashes into the slave mouth. He must manage to swallow sweet drops. She sits over the slave face and begins to shitting in his mouth. A huge long shit comes out from Mistress ass hole. Eat my shit, smelly scum. A lot of shit on the slave face, she suffered for 2 days without shit. A big portion of my shit is your food. Such a crazy pleasure for you to serve me as a toilet She pushes all the shit in his dirty mouth with a huge dick and makes him suck it. A slave sucks and cleans big shitty dick. Now you are trained and you know how to satisfy your Mistress. Lick my ass and open your mouth wider - I want to piss. The slave experiences immense pleasure from humiliation when the Mistress shits in his mouth.

https://www.yezzclips.com/affi…rssc25&sid=1766&iid=82011

• Dieses Thema enthält 1.000 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registriere dich oder melde dich an um diese lesen zu können.